mthrndr01

Apr 23, 2018
I read the genres every time. EVERY TIME. Also, not really here for the stuff the patch is for. Your profile of my behavior is woefully inadequate.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Interesting start. We definitely need more Sophie and Jody. :)

It said that Sophie's shower/bathroom scene and Mom's "private time" was saved in a "Gallery"- um, where is that? All I can find is the Patreon Gallery on the Main Menu and it's just a slideshow of the MC's fap material before he goes to bed in the last scene...

And, c'mon- the MC isn't old enough and/or didn't have time to wipe his splooge off of the floor? Is it like 2-part epoxy and he didn't want to risk tearing up the hardwood floors? LOL

All in all- a decent maiden voyage, definitely looking forward to see where this game is headed in future updates.

Great job Dev.!

P.S. Oh yeah, what was the patch for exactly? I started playing before installing it and didn't notice any difference in the text and/or content...

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Interesting start. We definitely need more Sophie and Jody. :)

It said that Sophie's shower/bathroom scene and Mom's "private time" was saved in a "Gallery"- um, where is that? All I can find is the Patreon Gallery on the Main Menu and it's just a slideshow of the MC's fap material before he goes to bed in the last scene...

And, c'mon- the MC isn't old enough and/or didn't have time to wipe his splooge off of the floor? Is it like 2-part epoxy and he didn't want to risk tearing up the hardwood floors? LOL

All in all- a decent maiden voyage, definitely looking forward to see where this game is headed in future updates.

Great job Dev.!

P.S. Oh yeah, what was the patch for exactly? I started playing before installing it and didn't notice any difference in the text and/or content...
Its just for the bonus gallery :) you can access the slideshow of it at the beginning of the game or you save after the who do you wanna fap to and then you can click on main menu below then gallery and look at all pics again.

Reactions: Safetydummy
Jul 5, 2017
A whole list of fetishes and... feet!? FEET!!! HELL YEA!

that and no NTR? You're a godsend @FatmanVC

one question though: Will the lesbianism be optional? I know, I'm one of those oddball genetic failures of men that aren't into lesbianism. It's not a deal breaker if it isn't optional but I would like to know.

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
A whole list of fetishes and... feet!? FEET!!! HELL YEA!

that and no NTR? You're a godsend @FatmanVC

one question though: Will the lesbianism be optional? I know, I'm one of those oddball genetic failures of men that aren't into lesbianism. It's not a deal breaker if it isn't optional but I would like to know.
I doubt i add any lesbian scenes into the at least next 2 versions because there is other stuff that has to come first so don't worry.

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes