popober

Jun 9, 2017
Interracial sounds good get some Asian pussy! View attachment 109660
Wahahaha. This reminded me of Babymetal after they fell off my radar for a while. Just felt I had to find which video that gif came from, but my googl-fu aren't up to snuff.

On the game itself, the overview and main picture suggests it's a really ambitious project. The fact that there's not going to be any NTR at all is enough for me to keep watch for this. Hope it lives up to the dream, dev.

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Wahahaha. This reminded me of Babymetal after they fell off my radar for a while. Just felt I had to find which video that gif came from, but my googl-fu aren't up to snuff.

On the game itself, the overview and main picture suggests it's a really ambitious project. The fact that there's not going to be any NTR at all is enough for me to keep watch for this. Hope it lives up to the dream, dev.
I really hope so as well, once i be able to upgrade my rig sky will be the limit :FeelsGoodMan:

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
This looks so promising, it shows up here the same day the final version of "dreams of desire" makes an appearance....and offers impregnation and pregnancy fetish.............I must have died and gone to heaven.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
"There is and will be NO NTR in this game." - Great this will save us about 2 pages of people complaining that there is NTR in the game. Oh and btw.: Is this Angelina Jolie in the 3rd picture ?

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
I thought i give a small update. The feedback so far was way better than i ever could imagine thanks alot for that guys, i am really motivated to work on 0.2 and i have some great ideas for the future. For now don't be shy and join our discord we have a public voting atm for 0.2 about which character it should focus on.

Reactions: rooney10

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Who likes to share his girls am i right? Haha
That would really fall under prostitution (if you are pimping them out) or swinging more than NTR, since you aren't actually stealing someone away from their significant other.

Jul 5, 2017
My only gripe after playing it is that a lot of the pictures are way too fuzzy for lack of a better word. Sometimes, it got to where it absolutely destroyed the character models and the scene.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"" After your dad cheated on your mom she decides to take you and your sisters back to her hometown ""

= dev dont read that if you dont want to feel attacked or else, just my opinion, but be warned, its not good words=
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

with that, i pass :/ sorry and good luck dev :)

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Incest, Feet fetish, impregnation and No Ntr? Well.. that sounds amazing O.O.. i gotta check it out.... And after 2 or 3 updates, depending on the consistency, i will pledge :)

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Why was my comment deleted all it said was a pic of a kid?
Mods are so wrong Max and Chloe are 18 years!
The girls from Babymetal are also all over 18!

Mods don't do research a 10 second google search shows the ages of Babymetal singers and Life is Strange!

This gif she is over 18!
A Google search shows they all started the band at ages 10-12, and she looks nowhere near 18 in that gif, bud.

The comment I wrote you said something like "Please don't make sexual comments with pictures of a kid in the same post." PM me if you want to discuss further, please.

Reactions: Catwashere

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Dreams of Desire ends, and here comes this with tags I live for.
This is a good week!

Hope this game goes far. Only real complaint I have is that some of the images look pretty grainy.

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes