RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Saves from previous updates working or have to start all over again? If that's the case, can someone provide save before the ending or new content? I don't want to grind it again.

Edit: Nevermind, 0.5 contains only special episodes, so for those who played up to 0.31, just download 0.5, check special episodes and ending. Should've read op more carefully.

Last edited:

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Unfortunately, passion always fades away. To continue the development helps only professionalism and responsibility before the patreons who believed in the project. With the latter, unfortunately, most irresponsible developers have a big problem. On the other hand, if there was no support, I can’t blame the developer for deciding to end the game.
being a new dev with potato and ramen, they only have 1 way out: passion & time!
Money will always be the main issue for them. But professionalism & responsibility will help him get more fans faster. Passion will keep him build his 1st game as a milestone. His 1st game will be his main portfolio.

But by doing this, he just made himself losing his fans. In a long run, prolly moar ppl will avoid to support him.

Well, that we can definately agree on.
count me in!
preggo sex are a rare gem!

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
is it important to have play 3.1 story before u play v5 or is there no story in v5

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I have v0.3.1 I finished the beach scene with Lizzy and MC says he should call Lizzy to come over and hang out. Yet I have no options to do so. please help.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I have v0.3.1 I finished the beach scene with Lizzy and MC says he should call Lizzy to come over and hang out. Yet I have no options to do so. please help.
You reached the end of her story. This game is not exactly the longest. 0.5 has the ending of the game, but you will probably be left a bit... underwhelmed.

m-j-gow

Jun 19, 2018
how do i use the key copier i've tried to go in the morning but all i get is the message that i have to get a key copier so how do i use it

m-j-gow

Jun 19, 2018
does anybody have the same problem that i have i have the key copier and made a key , found laptop and it said that i must buy a password unlocker from cocos but when i go to buy it she says that shedoesn't have it .
when i buy both the copier and the unlocker cant use the copier so how does one go further ?

Joshua Tree

Jul 10, 2017
does anybody have the same problem that i have i have the key copier and made a key , found laptop and it said that i must buy a password unlocker from cocos but when i go to buy it she says that shedoesn't have it .
when i buy both the copier and the unlocker cant use the copier so how does one go further ?
Save yourself a lot of grief. Just play out the last release and watch the ending. There is nothing really to gain from messing about with the previous version. The story is over.

Joshua Tree

Jul 10, 2017
Why has it ended there should have been alot more?
Because the creator of the game, ended it. The last release is the ending you get. Maybe a mod or something could edit the op to clarify. I guess the "completed" tag is not enough :/

m-j-gow

Jun 19, 2018
then whats all that crap in the walkthrough with Sandras secret ? and the bar ? and also with Rick and Valerie
the walkthrough was it perhaps written by a high-flying-hippie or what also when you cannot answer in a civil manner
then do not answer at all and i have played the latest edition but it was finished in about an hour and i kept reading
the reviews on the 0.31 version that i had to try it out ! so please keep a civil tongue inyour mouth ! !!

Joshua Tree

Jul 10, 2017
then whats all that crap in the walkthrough with Sandras secret ? and the bar ? and also with Rick and Valerie
the walkthrough was it perhaps written by a high-flying-hippie or what also when you cannot answer in a civil manner
then do not answer at all and i have played the latest edition but it was finished in about an hour and i kept reading
the reviews on the 0.31 version that i had to try it out ! so please keep a civil tongue inyour mouth ! !!
If anyone is rude here, it's you mate.

Reactions: WaltS

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
money cheat on add ridden zippy share is there some where else to download it
Cheats Cheats bla bla ... Find in the forum Unren, use it to activate the console for the game, ingame hit Shift+O
Enter: inventory.money = 9999 and hit enter, hit ESC and have fun without money probs or waste a little time to get it with the easy car minigame

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes