bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
You can honestly completely skip 0.31 and just download this. There's not much worth playing in the main game, whereas 0.5 at least has some sex scenes despite being very short
Sweet, sounds good to me. I just wanted to check out the alleged preggo sex.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
The last release is the ending you get.
Well at least he did that, and it's not that bad. He took the time do some decent Lewds and check off quite a bit of fan service, even if he did not really go through the effort of working them into the code. It is kind of disappointing as it would have made for a much better game.

In contrast there are some dev's who just quit, without providing any payoff.

Reactions: swammy

playb0y44

Uploader
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes worng it goes worng ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Deep Impact [v0.5] [VCProductions] - Original Size: 854.05MB

Download Win (69.3MB):

If images won't load/show outside of the game, download and install the webp codec for your OS here: - here's the Windows version:

If videos won't load/show outside of the game, download and install the webm directshow filters here:

Requires 7zip to extract:

goobdoob

Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes worng it goes worng ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Deep Impact [v0.5] [VCProductions] - Original Size: 854.05MB

Download Win (69.3MB):

If images won't load/show outside of the game, download and install the webp codec for your OS here: - here's the Windows version:

If videos won't load/show outside of the game, download and install the webm directshow filters here:

854->69 megs? What was he using, uncompressed PNGs?
:rolleyes:

Reactions: Canto Forte

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
This game does not deserve the [Complete] Tag. It is not complete as many quests have been locked till "next update". Extremely disappointing.

Canto Forte

Jul 10, 2017
Here is your salvation!

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Deep Impact [v0.2c] [VCProductions] - Incest Pre-Patched - Original Size: 935MB
Updated August 13, 2018
Download PC (112MB): - - -

If images won't load/show outside of the game, download and install the webp codec for your OS here:

Here you go

Deep Impact [v0.3b] Kompressed (157 MB)

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC: - - - -

@jande21 can you add this to the OP? Thanks man
Done, ty :)
And congrats on getting jr. uploader.

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes