Canto Forte

Jul 10, 2017
Explanations in the Q&A style:

Q: Wait, last version here was 0.3b, this is a special standalone episode 0.5, where is the missing episode 4?

Maybe it makes the game seems less rushed and incomplete.
R: If anyone really wants to try the game I can only advise you to download 0.5 and just play the special episodes 1-5 ( which are all included in 0.5) and get a quick wank out if you are into the whole pregnancy stuff, 0.1 and 0.2 were made with my aging laptop and look pretty bad, 0.3 is a bit better but not perfect either. You don't really need to understand any story to play the special episodes. The landlady patch works for every version. Thanks for all the private messages btw nice to know there is still a few nice people around.

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
I'm playing this on Android so there is no way to mod it for money. How are you supposed to earn money in this game? I've got twenty bucks and don't know how to get any more

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
"Here's the last version, we're done" doesn't mean "completed" to you?
no it doesnt
"done" with something has multiple meanings
did u even read what people wrote in this topic?
You can honestly completely skip 0.31 and just download this. There's not much worth playing in the main game, whereas 0.5 at least has some sex scenes despite being very short
This game does not deserve the [Complete] Tag. It is not complete as many quests have been locked till "next update". Extremely disappointing.
You reached the end of her story. This game is not exactly the longest. 0.5 has the ending of the game, but you will probably be left a bit... underwhelmed.

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes