somrani112

Nov 10, 2018
Because you don't have winzip on your phone?

I don't know - why don't you tell us what OS you're using, what you're doing, and what error you're seeing?
i'm using pc actually when i try to extract the files using winrar and it's 60 or 70% it says that there is a prolem and stops

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i'm using pc actually when i try to extract the files using winrar and it's 60 or 70% it says that there is a prolem and stops
Which version - 0.5 or 0.31?

Nobody else has reported this issue, so my guess is either:
  1. The download is corrupt, redownload it
  2. Your winrar doesn't like this particular zip file. Update it to the latest, or use the system zip tool, or download 7zip.
  3. Your drive has a bad sector (probably not this)
  4. Your ram is bad (also probably not this)

somrani112

Nov 10, 2018
Which version - 0.5 or 0.31?

Nobody else has reported this issue, so my guess is either:
  1. The download is corrupt, redownload it
  2. Your winrar doesn't like this particular zip file. Update it to the latest, or use the system zip tool, or download 7zip.
  3. Your drive has a bad sector (probably not this)
  4. Your ram is bad (also probably not this)
the completed one 0.31 but i'll try what u said and thnx for the help

BRENT JONES

Nov 10, 2017
im haveing a problem with a quest i go in my sisters room to find out her secreat and it says i need to buy key copyer but after i buy it and try to enter her room in the morning it says i need to buy the key copyer evan though i already have it

frank42

Donor
May 16, 2017
It was abandoned due to Patron rule change (incest). He is just saving face with the completed title

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
best that the admins put abandoned cause really it wasn't completed, just ask every single one of his patreons and everyone else, also look at the facts really.

Reactions: botc76

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Such a shame, I really whant a game with incest and pregnancy.

Indeed need the abandoned tag, not the completed one.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I grabbed and tested the "v1.0 Complete Edition" which supposedly finished the game in full and included both the game and the special episode. It's a waste of 1gb. It will loop a disjointed beginning sequence over and over and every time it ends, it has this error
Code:
While running game code:
Exception: Expected transition to be a displayable, not a <curry <function Fade at 0x0359CA30> () {'new_widget': <Fixed at 5f96110>, 'old_widget': <Fixed at 5f96190>}>
If you rollback, it will hit that error again. If you ignore it, it will loop over and over. It's broken beyond repair. It's pointing to errors in the renpy folder of all places. The makeup of the game folder is very strange. It's mixed rpa, rpy, rpyc and py files with no real immediate purpose behind the structure.

In short, don't touch it. Not until an expert or someone with a great degree of understanding of python can use the SDK to attempt a repair. Or the dev figures out how to fix it. It's been out less than a day.

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes