Sep 11, 2017
For those who had never played the game before like me, just play the stand alone .5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Spent a few hours on .31 and found out stats are meaning less, all you really need is 4 strength.
Really enjoyed .5 and would have enjoyed even more if i didnt get side tracked doing meaning less clicks in .31.

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
still confused for the latest android version.. there is "V0.1b" "V0.1d" "V0.2b" "V0.3b" which one the latest version? and had no link.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
I think you kinda missed the point I was trying to convey. If the dev was truly passionate about his project, then he wouldn't care if it lacked interest or support from others or not, but instead just have continued making the game, because HE wanted the make the game.
I am planning on making a game of my own, which I intend to release for absolute free, because I don't really care about the money. If others like the game, good. If they don't like it, no big deal, because the game is meant for me anyways, so if any single other person ends up enjoying it, then the game has already surpassed its original goal.
Unfortunately, passion always fades away. To continue the development helps only professionalism and responsibility before the patreons who believed in the project. With the latter, unfortunately, most irresponsible developers have a big problem. On the other hand, if there was no support, I can’t blame the developer for deciding to end the game.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Unfortunately, passion always fades away. To continue the development helps only professionalism and responsibility before the patreons who believed in the project. With the latter, unfortunately, most irresponsible developers have a big problem. On the other hand, if there was no support, I can’t blame the developer for deciding to end the game.
Passion can burn out, that's true. However, it is hard to determine if this was caused due to lack of passion, or if financial motivation was the primary factor at play here. I guess only the dev knows the answer to that question.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Is this game even finished?
Depends on what you see as "finished." The last version (0.31) was barely over the intro stage. Then the dev released what seemed to be an x-mas episode (which was about 2 minutes long and focused on 1 character) and then added more episodes for other characters to that version. Now he seems to have burned out or whatever, and have decided to fuse the main game and special version together, and have made a very rushed ending.

Basically, the layout of the game looks like this:

0.31: The game kinda starts out, shows you the mechanics and lets you roam for a few days, where you barely touch any of the girls.
Special/X-mas/whatever you call this version: *BAM* lady pops up and hands you a magic potion, which makes all ladies crave your cock in their pussy and your baby in their belly. You basically end up knocking up every single girl, in about 60 seconds, after barely getting to the "shower peeping" stage in the earlier version.
0.5: This version includes the special/whatever episodes above, and throws in a pregnant harem ending, all done in about 3 minutes.

Most games goes something like this: Intro > peep > manipulate > grope > kiss > oral sex > sex > impregnation > harem > end. This game goes: Intro > Peep > Impregnation > Harem end.

It's like the dev tried to win a race, by going from 1'st gear directly into 5'th gear and blowing out his engine in the process. Whether that is good enough for you, it your decision. If you want to play it, then you need to play the 0.31 version first and then play the 0.5 afterwards.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Depends on what you see as "finished." The last version (0.31) was barely over the intro stage. Then the dev released what seemed to be an x-mas episode (which was about 2 minutes long and focused on 1 character) and then added more episodes for other characters to that version. Now he seems to have burned out or whatever, and have decided to fuse the main game and special version together, and have made a very rushed ending.

Basically, the layout of the game looks like this:

0.31: The game kinda starts out, shows you the mechanics and lets you roam for a few days, where you barely touch any of the girls.
Special/X-mas/whatever you call this version: *BAM* lady pops up and hands you a magic potion, which makes all ladies crave your cock in their pussy and your baby in their belly. You basically end up knocking up every single girl, in about 60 seconds, after barely getting to the "shower peeping" stage in the earlier version.
0.5: This version includes the special/whatever episodes above, and throws in a pregnant harem ending, all done in about 3 minutes.

Most games goes something like this: Intro > peep > manipulate > grope > kiss > oral sex > sex > impregnation > harem > end. This game goes: Intro > Peep > Impregnation > Harem end.

It's like the dev tried to win a race, by going from 1'st gear directly into 5'th gear and blowing out his engine in the process. Whether that is good enough for you, it your decision. If you want to play it, then you need to play the 0.31 version first and then play the 0.5 afterwards.
I'll give him a + for adding prego sex at end though. Not that many games that touch on prego stuff at all.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Saves from previous updates working or have to start all over again? If that's the case, can someone provide save before the ending or new content? I don't want to grind it again.

Edit: Nevermind, 0.5 contains only special episodes, so for those who played up to 0.31, just download 0.5, check special episodes and ending. Should've read op more carefully.

Last edited:

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
being a new dev with potato and ramen, they only have 1 way out: passion & time!
Money will always be the main issue for them. But professionalism & responsibility will help him get more fans faster. Passion will keep him build his 1st game as a milestone. His 1st game will be his main portfolio.

But by doing this, he just made himself losing his fans. In a long run, prolly moar ppl will avoid to support him.

Well, that we can definately agree on.
count me in!
preggo sex are a rare gem!

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
is it important to have play 3.1 story before u play v5 or is there no story in v5

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I have v0.3.1 I finished the beach scene with Lizzy and MC says he should call Lizzy to come over and hang out. Yet I have no options to do so. please help.

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes