Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I have v0.3.1 I finished the beach scene with Lizzy and MC says he should call Lizzy to come over and hang out. Yet I have no options to do so. please help.
You reached the end of her story. This game is not exactly the longest. 0.5 has the ending of the game, but you will probably be left a bit... underwhelmed.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how do i use the key copier i've tried to go in the morning but all i get is the message that i have to get a key copier so how do i use it

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
does anybody have the same problem that i have i have the key copier and made a key , found laptop and it said that i must buy a password unlocker from cocos but when i go to buy it she says that shedoesn't have it .
when i buy both the copier and the unlocker cant use the copier so how does one go further ?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
does anybody have the same problem that i have i have the key copier and made a key , found laptop and it said that i must buy a password unlocker from cocos but when i go to buy it she says that shedoesn't have it .
when i buy both the copier and the unlocker cant use the copier so how does one go further ?
Save yourself a lot of grief. Just play out the last release and watch the ending. There is nothing really to gain from messing about with the previous version. The story is over.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Why has it ended there should have been alot more?
Because the creator of the game, ended it. The last release is the ending you get. Maybe a mod or something could edit the op to clarify. I guess the "completed" tag is not enough :/

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
then whats all that crap in the walkthrough with Sandras secret ? and the bar ? and also with Rick and Valerie
the walkthrough was it perhaps written by a high-flying-hippie or what also when you cannot answer in a civil manner
then do not answer at all and i have played the latest edition but it was finished in about an hour and i kept reading
the reviews on the 0.31 version that i had to try it out ! so please keep a civil tongue inyour mouth ! !!

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
then whats all that crap in the walkthrough with Sandras secret ? and the bar ? and also with Rick and Valerie
the walkthrough was it perhaps written by a high-flying-hippie or what also when you cannot answer in a civil manner
then do not answer at all and i have played the latest edition but it was finished in about an hour and i kept reading
the reviews on the 0.31 version that i had to try it out ! so please keep a civil tongue inyour mouth ! !!
If anyone is rude here, it's you mate.

Reactions: WaltS

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
You can honestly completely skip 0.31 and just download this. There's not much worth playing in the main game, whereas 0.5 at least has some sex scenes despite being very short
Sweet, sounds good to me. I just wanted to check out the alleged preggo sex.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
The last release is the ending you get.
Well at least he did that, and it's not that bad. He took the time do some decent Lewds and check off quite a bit of fan service, even if he did not really go through the effort of working them into the code. It is kind of disappointing as it would have made for a much better game.

In contrast there are some dev's who just quit, without providing any payoff.

Reactions: swammy

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
that's how mafia works ‾\_(ツ)_/‾

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes