playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes worng it goes worng ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Deep Impact [v0.5] [VCProductions] - Original Size: 854.05MB

Download Win (69.3MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes worng it goes worng ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Deep Impact [v0.5] [VCProductions] - Original Size: 854.05MB

Download Win (69.3MB):

854->69 megs? What was he using, uncompressed PNGs?
:rolleyes:

Reactions: Canto Forte

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
This game does not deserve the [Complete] Tag. It is not complete as many quests have been locked till "next update". Extremely disappointing.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is your salvation!

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Deep Impact [v0.2c] [VCProductions] - Incest Pre-Patched - Original Size: 935MB
Updated August 13, 2018
Download PC (112MB): - - -

Here you go

Deep Impact [v0.3b] Kompressed (157 MB)

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC: - - - -

@jande21 can you add this to the OP? Thanks man
Done, ty :)
And congrats on getting jr. uploader.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Explanations in the Q&A style:

Q: Wait, last version here was 0.3b, this is a special standalone episode 0.5, where is the missing episode 4?

Maybe it makes the game seems less rushed and incomplete.
R: If anyone really wants to try the game I can only advise you to download 0.5 and just play the special episodes 1-5 ( which are all included in 0.5) and get a quick wank out if you are into the whole pregnancy stuff, 0.1 and 0.2 were made with my aging laptop and look pretty bad, 0.3 is a bit better but not perfect either. You don't really need to understand any story to play the special episodes. The landlady patch works for every version. Thanks for all the private messages btw nice to know there is still a few nice people around.

Reactions: liegad

Raknor

May 12, 2019
So, according to his Patreon site, the main game should be up to either 0.4 or 0.5.

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes