MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
I'm playing this on Android so there is no way to mod it for money. How are you supposed to earn money in this game? I've got twenty bucks and don't know how to get any more

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
"Here's the last version, we're done" doesn't mean "completed" to you?
no it doesnt
"done" with something has multiple meanings
did u even read what people wrote in this topic?
You can honestly completely skip 0.31 and just download this. There's not much worth playing in the main game, whereas 0.5 at least has some sex scenes despite being very short
This game does not deserve the [Complete] Tag. It is not complete as many quests have been locked till "next update". Extremely disappointing.
You reached the end of her story. This game is not exactly the longest. 0.5 has the ending of the game, but you will probably be left a bit... underwhelmed.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
no it doesnt
"done" with something has multiple meanings
did u even read what people wrote in this topic?
Yes, I read the entire thread. If you feel that the thread tags should say Abandoned instead of Completed, you should report the OP and give the mods a well-reasoned argument. "It sucks that they released crap and called it done" is not one.

RemyZero

Aug 23, 2017
v0.5 but completed? interesting...:unsure:
i wanna take a look but idk if this game has enough content to bother.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Is there anything else to do once you've unlocked the whole gallery, just after finishing the car repair ? Is there no scene left with the mother after the handjob/footjob ? Is there no scene at all with the blue haired sister & her friend after the bottle game ? What about other characters ? I keep having a message that I should contact Lizzy again every saturday morning, yet nothing happens and I don't know if I'm missing something. Is there no scene left with the stripper sister once you've given her the toys(dildos) for her cam shows ?

I am so confused honestly.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
I want to know v0.3b and v0.3.1 which is the newer one.
from the change log the v0.3b is newer,but the op only have v0.3.1 version.
------------------
by the way, I use tool to compare the two versions(0.3.1 is on op , 0.3b is Kompressed ), all the rpc files are the same, I don't know why..

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
why i can't extract the files pls help
Because you don't have winzip on your phone?

I don't know - why don't you tell us what OS you're using, what you're doing, and what error you're seeing?

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes