EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner_new.png

Overview:
After your dad cheated on your mom she decides to take you and your sisters back to her hometown. As the normal student you are you have to visit school and soon get into all kinda trouble including money problems and getting involved with the mafia.
Gotta save mommy's sweet pussy from the mafia by the power of cock, aw yeah son.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-10-04
Release Date: 2019-09-30
Developer: VCProductions -
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Money Cheat:

You literally cannot run the v1.0 version from the Developer so don't download it.
Go to "Others" and get the F95Zone Fixed Edition instead.

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - -
Mac (v0.31): -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras:
Italian Translation* - F95Zone Fixed Edition v1.0 <-- USE THIS ONE!

Patches: (OUTDATED. DON'T USE!)

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

preview_1.gif preview_2.png preview_3.png preview_4.png preview_5.png preview_6.png preview_7.png preview_8.png preview_9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
How much content is in there?

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Can't access menu from within the game. Right clicking only shows saves, can't access loads, settings (both very handy during a game, especially when the sounds are annoying and need to be lowered), etc. Why mess with a perfectly fine engine and mechanics that people are comfortable with.

Nice prologue - fully explained things without dragging things out too much, just to the point. Images are a bit grainy, and the UI could do with some love. But otherwise liking what I'm seeing so far, looking forward to seeing more content.

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Can't access menu from within the game. Right clicking only shows saves, can't access loads, etc. Why mess with a perfectly fine engine and mechanics that people are comfortable with.

Nice prologue - fully explained things without dragging things out too much, just to the point. Images are a bit grainy, and the UI could do with some love. But otherwise liking what I'm seeing so far, looking forward to seeing more content.
Thanks for the feedback the menu thing should not be the case and we will try to fix that in the next version. :FeelsGoodMan:

aba01

Feb 20, 2018
Does it have any scene right now? I want to try but not sure if it's a short game,v0.1 generally just introduces the characters

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes