• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 2D] [R>Composer] [R>Programmer] Share Deep Metroidvania with Multiple playable protags, a deep lore driven story, and sexy content galore.

ghostgal

May 8, 2020
please note: until a complete demo is made and set up on Kickstarter, or whichever such site we agree upon, the work will be unpaid. if the fundraiser fails I will be unable to pay, if this is not acceptable, I apologize in advance.

WARNING: THIS PROJECT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING CONTENT THAT SOME MAY FIND UNCOMFORTABLE...
OR ENJOYABLE.
Loli (protag), Beastiality, Rape, Reverse Rape, Prostitution(?), childbirth(inhuman),

Project:
"The Lewd Legacy" is a Metroidvania-esque game with levels built around the idea that different protags can reach separate paths, events, treasures, and hidden content.
join the four descendants of the legendary heroes who once fought and bested the dread demon king, Malchior, as the threat of Malchior returns over a hundred years later.

Start your journey with the ranger, quick and nimble, wielding a bow and a pair of climbing claws. Meet the rogue, stealthy, lithe, and deadly with her knives. recruit the mage, Soft, squishy, but FULL of magical power. And seek out the Warrior, Strong, Powerful, and JESUS CHRIST is that a twelve-pack!?

with these four heroes (and a secret optional character) do battle to free the land of the corruption of Malchior. fight off enemies from bandits to wild animals, to even monsters who remained after the Last catastrophe. and if you aren't careful, you may need to fight off each other...

with armor, weapons, and accessories, to change your character's stats, (and sometimes even appearance), characters grow more skilled over time. use the climbing claws to scale verticle surfaces, crawl through tiny spaces as the rogue, use elemental magic to affect and change the environment, and use great feats of strength to demolish barriers. and of course, a tired foe is Much easier to defeat (or maybe even leave behind unscathed?)

will you slaughter your way through hordes of corrupted foes? or will you leave them alive? and maybe there is a way to ensure their cleansing? multiple branching story paths will leave your actions to Drastically affect the world, and even affect your future.

Developer:
myself, and you, hopefully

Looking for:
coder, artist, composer, voice actors(?), basically anyone.

Employment Type:
initially unpaid, eventual payment at the first playable demo to be discussed.

Work commitment:
long term, hopefully, the beginnings of a studio

Preferred method of contact:
discord, PM me here first

Job Description:
I'm looking to assemble a team of developers to develop what will hopefully be a top tier game that can be enjoyed by my fellow pervs, after that it's up to the team to decide the future. sequel? new project? fan game? WE decide.

Additional comments:
I hope to work well with anyone who is willing to work with me, and i hope to build a lasting friendship with my fellow developers.

Last edited:

maletto

Mar 5, 2020
I am interested, I work as a graphic designer on a daily basis, so I would be more useful to you in the visual part of the project. I also know some programming and am willing to learn quickly.

ghostgal

May 8, 2020
I am interested, I work as a graphic designer on a daily basis, so I would be more useful to you in the visual part of the project. I also know some programming and am willing to learn quickly.
that's great! I would love to get talking about the visuals of my vision. PM me and we can get on discord to talk shop.

cashandbrand

Sep 28, 2020
that's great, have you done this sort of thing before?
if you have, i would love to here your advice for the project.
Yes, I have experience. I'd be happy to talk in DMs to go over what I've done in the past and hear what you have planned!

CyberLoli

Jan 29, 2018
1. Do you have already completed successful projects?
2. What is your role in the project?
3. What is the type of insurance for participants?

ghostgal

May 8, 2020
1. I am completely new to this.
2. I am the creative leader.
3. like said, unless we get a successful Patreon, I will be unable to pay anyone.

Last edited:

ghostgal

May 8, 2020
I will, however, promise here and now, if we fail spectacularly, I will buy everyone a, "we tried, we failed, but at least we tried." coffee cup.

Exogames

Aug 25, 2021
If for example, an experienced artist/programmer wants to join you, why should they? What do you provide that 100s other "idea guys" don't ? I am not insulting you, and I am sure you have a lot of passion, but passion doesn't pay their bills. And I am not sure that people will throw money at you if you can't assure them that you are able to give them a game they want.

ghostgal

May 8, 2020
in all honesty, I have no idea what will happen, so like i said, if we succeed and make a fully realized demo, we can enter full-on wage discussions in a fair group discussion. if we fail, i buy everyone novelty mugs. That's the best I can do really.

if I had the money, I would say screw the demo and just hire a studio or something. if the faith cannot be given then I can't change your mind.

joni2k

Nov 14, 2018
Sorry, but you need to get real. Ideas and "visions" are dime a dozen. If you're not willing to put the effort into learning a useful skill, why would anyone else bring theirs to the table, with no guarantee of pay?