Seeking Deep RPGs with H-element which is not main goal

pehanur

May 4, 2020
Hello everyone! Can you recommend some big immersive rpg with H-elements, but which is worth playing (explore world / go through story / good mechanics / deep characters) not only because of them? I mean, when your goal is to play the game itself and H-content is just a nice bonus to spice things up, not the goal of playing. From fetishes i'd prefer exposure or corruption, and i don't rly like futa and giant breasts. Don't care if it has or hasn't ntr.

pehanur

May 4, 2020
Not essentially 3D, RPG Maker is just fine. Can't give the examples, but sure there are quite a lot of great RPGM games which don't have H-content at all, i thought maybe there are some of same level, but with it...

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Star Knightess Aura might be something you'd like. It's a solid game that focuses on slow-burn corruption. The relative lack of H is actually by far the biggest thing holding it back right now in terms of player interest, but if you can get past that, I think it stands up pretty well by RPGM H-game standards. Don't be fooled by the anime tropes, it's leagues ahead of most Japanese RPGM games imo.

Grolokk stands out for RPGM in terms of presentation, has nice visuals and funny characters, but development is really slow.

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Lilitales
Worthy RPG gameplay, but not so much story, and is still carried by sexual content. Has corruption and exposure.

Games by
Particularly Kamidori Alchemy Meister
Detailed RPG, a story, but the goal in my mind is to deflower the maidens. Vanilla-tier fetishes, other games with rape.

Evenicle
Haven't tried it, but play time is long.

RPG Maker doesn't lend itself to good gameplay, since most developers would use the built-in system with slight variations but same core.

Last edited:

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Could give my game a go. I put story and characters first. I think.

pehanur

May 4, 2020
Thanks everyone for suggestions!

Star Knightess Aura might be something you'd like. It's a solid game that focuses on slow-burn corruption. The relative lack of H is actually by far the biggest thing holding it back right now in terms of player interest, but if you can get past that, I think it stands up pretty well by RPGM H-game standards. Don't be fooled by the anime tropes, it's leagues ahead of most Japanese RPGM games imo.

Grolokk stands out for RPGM in terms of presentation, has nice visuals and funny characters, but development is really slow.
I've tried Aura already and yea, i've thought of it when writing this post, but as i remember it had like tons of dialogues which just didn't seem to end, with little to no free gameplay involved (not counting pre-defined battles). Anyway, gonna give it another go.

Grolokk seems interesting, gotta give it a try for sure.

Lilitales
Worthy RPG gameplay, but not so much story, and is still carried by sexual content. Has corruption and exposure.

Games by
Particularly Kamidori Alchemy Meister
Detailed RPG, a story, but the goal in my mind is to deflower the maidens. Vanilla-tier fetishes, other games with rape.

Evenicle
Haven't tried it, but play time is long.

RPG Maker doesn't lend itself to good gameplay, since most developers would use the built-in system with slight variations but same core.
Heard a lot of Lilitales, but i think never tried. Should definitely do then.
Never heard of Kamidori Alchemy Meister, thanks, i'll look into it.

And i've played Evenicle, i'd say its main focus is actually lewd stuff, and prolly gameplay and world were a bit blunt to me, but i don't really remember why i dropped it tho, and it anyway felt nice to play it.

Could give my game a go. I put story and characters first. I think.
Tbh your art style isn't really my thing from the looks of screenshot, but judging by reviews, your writing is really something) Gotta try it someday.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Thanks everyone for suggestions!

I've tried Aura already and yea, i've thought of it when writing this post, but as i remember it had like tons of dialogues which just didn't seem to end, with little to no free gameplay involved (not counting pre-defined battles). Anyway, gonna give it another go.
That might be the intro. The main game is a bit more open, not exactly a sandbox but has side-quests, shops, equipment upgrades and other typical JRPG gameplay. Also less dialogue overall, though the common scenes come in pretty thick the first few days when you end the day in Roya.

Last edited: