Others - Completed - Deep Sea Death [Final] [Almonds and Big Milk]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Firewally

The game is a glorified gallery with a endless "wack-a-mole" mechanic tacked onto it, and even when you do see the scene, it's not even a proper still, it's shaky. As a gallery for those who want some assorted fish monster, bestiality, and vore included, it works... as a game? Why?
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Joe Steel

It is not possible to give this game negative stars, but that's a flaw in the review system.

There is no gameplay here, no worthwhile visuals, and each game ends within two minutes with the death of the main caricature and game over. The intro slides are more than 50% of the game.

Not even people into snuff would enjoy this. It's possible that it actually makes you more stupid for playing it, but in any case it will make you feel more stupid for playing it.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

roland_donald

personally not a fan of scenarios when the girl dies because that's just dark. though some people might be into that shit so I'm not judging too much. i am kind of into bestiality/getting fucked by things you can't reason with, so I decided to give it a shot

i already have a low bar when it comes to hentai games. if it has a kinky setting and hot cgs, I don't care much about the gameplay. however, the game itself is so fucking shit I just can't get off to this. the gameplay is almost non-existent. this might have been tolerable if it weren't for the shitty gallery. literally any user input and the scene just fucking closes god dammit I hate it here