Unity Completed Deep Space Waifu: World [Final] [Neko Climax Studios]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
0.jpg

Overview:
Oh no! Bear King was sent to the worst place in the Universe… EARTH! Assemble the BEAR RESCUE TEAM! It’s time for a WORLD TOUR of CLOTH DAMAGE in GIANT GIRLS— global warming, you’ve got nothing on us!​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-01
Release Date: 2019-04-24
Developer: Neko Climax Studios
Publisher:
Censored: No [Nude patch applied ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ]
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: / / Deep Space Waifu: Fantasy / Deep Space Waifu: Nekomimi
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

2.jpg 4.jpg 1.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i played it on steam. i find it less interresting than the previous ones. but well.. same style and all, not too bad for some killing time.

a bit tricky sometime to get 100%.

didnt knew it was here lol

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
The art is always great and I like the developers, but I wish they tried something different. They've been making the same game for almost 2 years now... :rolleyes:
Don't fix what's not broken right? Worked for Call of Duty and every 2K game out there. :cool:

Reactions: the fool

eppursimuove

Apr 21, 2018
I just wish beating the stages in Gentleman mode was more rewarding. I think it's a fun challenge by itself, but I would appreciate something more... encouraging.

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
I just wish beating the stages in Gentleman mode was more rewarding. I think it's a fun challenge by itself, but I would appreciate something more... encouraging.
I agree, maybe bonus art or something or maybe an extra cutscene. Heck I was hoping for an alternate ending when you beat the last stage. What happned to Earth-Chan?

corvinus

Jun 7, 2017
unlock 13 Girls in gallery 11 Girls Picture, one Picture has 2 Girls, were ist Girl 13?

yonkykong

May 30, 2021
Good game, nice, small and cheap.

Watching this game on SteamSpy I always found it curious that every game that comes out seems to sell half as much as the last and I think it's because the experience always seems recycled.

Still, these games personally as a game developer is inspiring.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote