Ren'Py Deepfake + DAZ 3D - Feedback me!

maxp

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
Hello people Im developing a new project, Only need to know how weird looks Real faces with 3d IRAY models?
Any chance of this projects become true? thanks!
MODEL.jpg

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
Okay that looks kinda weird to me. Shes attractive (Gal Gadot is attractive), but her deepfake configures her face way off. Her features are in the wrong places on her face and her entire face is glued on at the wrong angles if you know what I mean. All the faces need to be rotated more on the horizontal axis because they don't match the rotation of the head of the daz model.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Seems like a lot of extra work and headaches when you could just make a character who looks like the celebrity. Hell, they even have cheap knock-offs in the Daz and Renderosity stores that really resemble certain celebs.

Qanim

Jan 17, 2018
Interesting although, I can only see deepfakes take off in an animation only. In particular, VR. You're pobably better off doing it in photoshop than the deepfake process.

Reactions: maxp

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
It looks interesting, and the possibilities would be extraordinary, but I think it would be a much more laborious process than a traditional model, which in itself makes many authors take too long to generate an update, however, it looks very promising I wish you luck, with a little more improvement will look very good.

Reactions: maxp

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Also the question of morality. Would you be upset if someone used your likeness or that of your spouse/parents/sisters/etc to create material for a bunch of dorks to spank the monkey to?

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Also the question of morality. Would you be upset if someone used your likeness or that of your spouse/parents/sisters/etc to create material for a bunch of dorks to spank the monkey to?
There is a difference between celebrities and private individuals.
Many actors already have a number of sex scenes, so a few appearances in games don't make the cow fat anymore.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Not sure what this is, are you saying that authors/artists may be able to use facial capture to create facial expressions or is this for just character creation? While it sounds cool, I don't know many who have female faces who want to be seen and fapped to by thousands in a game.