Seeking Deepthroat Games

Honnepon

Sep 28, 2017
Hi, I'm looking for games with deepthroat scenes in them, it is by far my favorite fetish.
Doesn't need to be deepthroat only, like Super Deepthroat, though the more deepthroat the better.

Any suggestions of games with at least a bit of throatfucking?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Deepthroating is in a lot of games.

Off the top of my head,

Dreams of Desire has a few good scenes

Milfy City has only just started and there's been a really good throat fuck as well as a few other blowjobs.

Coceter Chronicles has a few good ones

Chloe18 has a few as well

I'd suggest Daughter for Dessert too

Good Girl Gone Bad would also be a good one.

I guess, its a good idea to look at a lot of everything. Honestly deepthroating isn't usually a theme but rather a feature of the progression of blowjobs. And due to the vast majority of games using the "stairway to heaven" approach, the majority of games have deepthroat scenes eventually. You might want to pay special attention to games with female protagonists, as they are usually corruption based and more likely to advance to that stage. 3 of the games I suggested are female protags. So really, it's your best bet.

tealrhino

May 4, 2018
So this thread was the first one I searched for when signing up here. So I guess you could call this a “bump” of some sort. I have been lurking for a while and I can recommend ICSTOR and his games as stated above.
Panthea by leave2gether also had some scenes but it has kind of gotten less with the past updates.
Behind the Dune also has some quite good ones, plus I really enjoy the art style.
I have jet to find a game that compares to SDT but I guess that’s kinda hard anyway. Maybe we can come up with a few more suggestions anyhow.

kargara12

Aug 20, 2018
Is there a "new" Super Deepthroat" game - like the old SDT Loader or smthing, the old game seems not to work anymore - cause of flash player.

anongamedev77

Nov 19, 2023
Hi, I'm looking for games with deepthroat scenes in them, it is by far my favorite fetish.
Doesn't need to be deepthroat only, like Super Deepthroat, though the more deepthroat the better.

Any suggestions of games with at least a bit of throatfucking?
I am working on a game focused on deepthroating, especially from the perspective of the deepthroater. It would be my first game, just as a hobby.
Any feedback for this is welcome. +1 this if you want this kind of game.

Does the gender of the deepthroater and dick owner matter?