Unity - Completed - DeepTSimulation [v1.0] [itsenu]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Nexor6

I saw the previous review being very negative so i decided to give it a try because i really like deepthroat stuff, but also that i didnt want the dev and the game to have a terrible rating at start and hoped for the best

Well i expected it to be better. It is very boring, the girl is emotionless, the body isnt moving, theres no satisfaction from the game for me but the idea itself is good.

I'd say the game needs a major improvement or simply scrap this project and start anew maybe in a different engine like unreal or unity. But im pretty sure if you put the work in then you can use this base and make a good game, but as of version 1.0 this is not enjoyable

2 stars because i see potential in the concept

edit: didnt realise its not the dev uploading. Well the game is 2$ so i def dont recommend
  2. 1.00 star(s)

LeakAngel

Not gonna lie man, that's bullshit. The emptiness in this game is comparable to my bank account and I'm unemployed. You can't do nothing like removing clothes, there is no pause button, you need to alt-f4 to leave the game.
    Animations are terrible, her head is literraly sawn off the rest of her body, which doesn't move an inch even when you slap her until her left cheek turns purple. And only the left cheek because you can't slap the other one.
    Cumming isn't even an animation it's just a frame where cum magically appears dude.
    Bro can't even modify his dick size or see the girl's bulge, what's the point? Not even a sound of her choking, might as well look at google images.