RPGM Defeat the adventurer Lilith's Tekken bandit! [冒険者リリスの鉄拳盗賊退治!] [Studio cute]

Adim2P

Sep 27, 2020
ENG title : Defeat the adventurer Lilith's Tekken bandit!

JP title : 冒険者リリスの鉄拳盗賊退治!

LINK :

Description:

Game Version: No Game Version found on the DLSite page.

Genre
Warrior Pregnancy / Conceived Childbirth Fellatio Forced / Forced Rape / Ponytail Big Breasts / Big Breasts

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1233967 View attachment 1233968

• Red Heart
Reactions: Foqsi and IaGo00011

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
lol, I'd love to do this one, but I've translated 3 "Sneak Thief" games already and I think people are getting tired of me doing them. :p That and I usually like to wait until the game's been out a few months or so since translated games usually get pirated quickly.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0.

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

If your game is a packed executable you need to unpack it first before you apply the MTL.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.0: Initial release
1.1: Re-translated with DeepL and some manual edits.

Last edited:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Here's a MTL for v1.0. Game seems very short.

If your game is a packed executable you need to unpack it first before you apply the MTL.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Do you know any links to the game?

Reactions: Yank00

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Do you know any links to the game?
There's a fast download for this on kimochi(.)info.
But I know why you're asking this and in this case I don't care about demand, because this game is so short.
I will remake the translation to my current standards. Please give me a few hours. :KEK:

Last edited: