VN Others Defeating Demon Lord in 30 Days [Devlog]

v-null

Aug 10, 2020
banner.png

Overview

You have been isekaied into a classic fantasy setting and have spent the last few years staying at the starting village, training, preparing for the safe and leisurely adventure. Unfortunately you have leveled up too quickly and too much so now you have 30 days to speedrun the adventure by defeating the demon lord and hope that this will lift the curse. Explore! Trade! Meet! Find various kinds of characters throughout the world to enjoy the other side of adventuring. You can find a proof of concept demo, .

Future Plans

Currently the demo does not contain sex scenes or ways to generate gold in order to travel around the world. Major things that are in the pipeline are the trading system and CG upgrade to the two characters you can see above, with some ero scenes.

Support

If you are interested in funding some of the artwork for this project, you can do it at this brand new patreon page . Helping to spread the word about the game would also be of great help or even pointing me towards good places to promote the game. Thank you for reading and your support!

Gameplay Videos

View attachment 220206 - Free Travel.webm
View attachment Skip and Hide.webm

Last edited:

v-null

Aug 10, 2020
test.png
The first girl has arrived into the fantasy world of Defeating Demon Lord in 30 Days: Sofie, The Village Girl! You can preview some of her WIP CGs if you become a .

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

v-null

Aug 10, 2020
A new character approaches! Been working on the demo release, which should be ready on the September 1st

Esthe.png

Deleted member 5189987

Developer of Amborella
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
Looking very professional so far. Good luck with the development, I will keep an eye on this thread and hope to see frequent updates. I am sure that this will become a successful game.

v-null

Aug 10, 2020
Hello all! The new build is now available! You can check it out here:

ulala9

May 15, 2018
I get this error trying to drag items from the shop into my inventory in the first town. Also, that's a funny directory name
Defeating_Demon_Lord_in_30_Days_9lalQ4sIZ7.png

ulala9

May 15, 2018
My game freezes whenever I enter the shop in Kifune Village. I enjoy the game loop of being a peddler, you have a good concept here. Also, is there a way to view the inventory outside of shops?

edit:
It freezes sometimes.

v-null

Aug 10, 2020
My game freezes whenever I enter the shop in Kifune Village. I enjoy the game loop of being a peddler, you have a good concept here. Also, is there a way to view the inventory outside of shops?

edit:
It freezes sometimes.
Thank you very much, I have recently updated the game fixing several bugs. Can't look up the inventory atm but will make sure to implement it for next release.