Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Defending Lydia Collier - Music addon/Cheating Mod [v0.9] [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
DefendingLydiaCollier - Mod Banner.jpg

Overview:
This Mod adds some music tracks, a status screen and some cheating options to this game.

April 3, 2021
Attention, my Mod is now STOPPED!

The game system has changed completely with the game update v0.9.1,
partly with a kind of interactive UI (eg. the pc integration with doing tasks)....
Therefore (after 2 years of development!) old saves are now no longer compatible, too.

Since I would have to do a complete overhaul for my Mod because of that,
I will now stop updating it for this game. Too bad, was actually a nice game before.

Updated: 2021-02-01
Game/Creator: Defending Lydia Collier /
Modder: KoGa3 F95zone /
Mod Version: v0.9
Game Version: v0.9
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DLC_01.jpg DLC_02.jpg DLC_03.jpg DLC_04.jpg

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I've updated the Mod to version v0.4 (day 4).
Unfortunately the progress of the mod is a bit slower than I expected...

kschn68:
I have included your recommended track in this update - thanks for the tip!

Reactions: kschn68

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
the update mod pack is actually not working, causes errors, please fix
Sorry to hear that. I checked it quickly, but I couldn't see any problem at first glance.

Can you therefore please check your installation:
- when using the "Mod only" download: first install the original game, second the Mod and (optional) finally the patch
- when using the "game complete...with integrated Mod" download you only have to extract the ZIP and (optional) install the patch

Now start the game into the main menu - you should already hear music and the jukebox function should also work now, too. Now start a NEW game! Old saves without my Mod will most likely not work!

Well, if there's still a problem please send a screenshot or the text-log of the error.
Hope I could help you

Mar 11, 2019
Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 could you make your mod compatible with the other mod https://f95zone.to/threads/defending-lydia-collier-v0-8-1-gallery-walkthrough-mod-iamab.56720/ because I would like the new music along with the gallery and walkthrough plus the cheating just in case, I prefer I different option over the walkthrough.

Edit: Well it seems that both use the script.rpy file so whichever you copy last is the mod that will show up....
Yes, unfortunately this is the same file. It also seems (at least from my point of view) not to be so easy to merge the two files. And I don't want to do a complete rework of my Mod for this. Sorry.

Update October 12, 2020:
Here's a link to a patched script file from ShaddyModda so you can use the Walkthrough/Gallery Mod from IAmAB and my music/cheating Mod at the same time: Link

Last edited:
Reactions: ShaddyGames

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Please, updated for : Defending Lydia Collier [v0.9]!
THANK YOU in advance...
I made a patch for my Mod, so far the cheating and the info screen are done. The music integration will take some time, I don't know by now when it's finished.

Edit:
Finished my Mod update for the game version v0.9. It was a bit "rushed", hopefully there are not to many bugs in there...

Last edited: