Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Anyone has 0.4.7b save file just before New You quests starts? I didnt play since 0.4.4 and I dont want to go through entire game from the start xD

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I don't know why, but my previous post is vanished.
I was asking to FreshMulan if can I suggest to give Kira's mistress (I don't remember her name) the ability to use Kira's implants to deny her orgasm?
In this way the mistress' control on Kyra would be almost absolute and the Kira's arousal level couldn't be lowered; whit interesting consequences on her behaviour.
About Kira's mistress, I was meaning her:

Last edited:

michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
so.. I don't really like to criticize something I am playing for free, BUT since I started playing this the quantity of content has almost shrink. The studios disappearing was not really covered by gym scenes and the new-you..
this said I like the game and I would contribute if the updating was just a little more regular

Reactions: LittleDemon

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
I don't now wich part of the story I like the most. For now my climax is the scene in the bar as Bimbo...

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
is it the end of the game after you've returned to Olga after going into the vault and potentially turning her into a bimbo.

Last edited:

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
During all my play thought I always do the hypno sessions (i'm a perv one). Someone could be nice and explain me the path to not be hyptonized ?

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
Can you actually get sex scenes in the gym? All i get are groping and fingering scenes and im pretty sure ive finished the questline now.

D

Deleted member 2114730

End of the game for this version might be the last one as well as I don't think we getting any updates ever:rolleyes:
What about some other quests like legion do you only have two events with him right now?

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
You know, by postsoviet standarts 2k$ per month is very good money. You can employ begginers coder and artist on full time 8/5 basis outside Moscow, and have other half to yourself. So its not funny anymore. His "work" results for previous year is two small updates and ton of excuses.
Truely, i said those things as you told before. But this is his style, it's hard to change someone's mind or habits.

I said script is not his thing, he should find one to deal with the plot.

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
Not complaining or anything but I thought we supposed to get the update last month and even September is gonna end :FacePalm: no signs of update

Reactions: Ashkun
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes