Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
Anyone who got some time to compress the fixed version of this game? Don't wanna waste more mega storage :HideThePain:

jgjgjgjg

Oct 17, 2017
Very hot game. However, at the current point in time, I deem this game to have a sharp learning curve. As it is not very receptive for new players to complete missions as the world is quite open and the gameplay is not nearly linear enough(which is normally a good thinger if you know where the fuck you are going). I will undoubtedly be coming back in the future, but for now, I will register this as a 4 strong. CYA in a couple months

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Seriously ........... need add in game guide and location mark on the building and map , Where the fuck am i !!!

andrew567567

Nov 24, 2018
Can anyone teach me how to use the oldsave? I downloaded a save and put it into the save file in www but nothing happened

Pipiowl

Aug 4, 2020
I just played this game and I'm a little confused in following this game, is it like multiple endings or what? maybe someone can create a walktrough for this game?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Defenestration v0.4.8a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.10.2020

Last edited:

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I just played this game and I'm a little confused in following this game, is it like multiple endings or what? maybe someone can create a walktrough for this game?
There are three paths for the main character: brainwashed bimbo, brainwashed slut and sane slutty woman. When you understand that and decide what path you want follow, I think a walkthrough isn't really necessary: the choices you have to do to follow that path are pretty obvious and the quest log is pretty well done.

Last edited:

makiniko

Oct 30, 2018
anyone what max size for hips and breast? because last time i play this game i just increase that size in subway station

aliciafed

Sep 19, 2017
Can anyone share a save from some middle game? I'd like to try a new content and I actually started new game, but I forgot about crashes and lost all of my progress :(

Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
Story seems interesting, but for an RPGM-game there is wayy to much text. RPGM text is so frustrating, so slow and when i hammer ENTER to speed up it somehow is still to slow AND i accidentally keep skipping paragraphes... So frustrating, i just started skipping most of it. Anychance the dev is thinking about a RenPy release or something? :3

Reactions: snowmurk
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes