kyle5601

Aug 26, 2018
So this update isn't supposed to break the saves from version 4.7b? Because none of my saves from that version of the game seem to show up in the load menu for me.

Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
So this update isn't supposed to break the saves from version 4.7b? Because none of my saves from that version of the game seem to show up in the load menu for me.
This is something I believe I can help with. I had this happen to me when I was doing a separate playthrough with a non-hypnotized Kira. You have to include both the 'global.rpgsave' and 'config.rpgsave' files from the save folder; just transferring a save file alone does not seem to take. Really, it's just easier to simply copy your old save folder into the 'www' folder in the new version if you want to transfer your saves.

That being said, just be aware that this can lead to errors loading up saves from an earlier version.

D

Deleted member 2114730

any one know where the all secret stats are such as when kira messes with the air vent or the duck in the gym as well as that guy looking for his drink in the gym?

D

Deleted member 2114730

also what are the stats correlated to what you pick in the intro?

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I appreciate your concerns in regards to my financial wellbeing, but I assure you - you’re using this card too soon.
Google how much graphic designers make, cry, change a career and then try to touch me <3

That said:
It's amazing how game with such good art can have such an utterly terrible storyline and dialogue. It's such nonsense, I can't even figure out if it's trying to be funny because it sure as hell isn't. And it's a shame because the setting is actually interesting, but every single line of dialogue I read the more I dislike the game. And there is SO MUCH of it. And it's all so, so bad.
You could easily cut 90% of the dialogue in this game (and 100% of the time wasted traveling) and the game would be just as good, except it wouldn't take 10 hours to see the 30 minutes of content it has to offer.
Some people are blessed with humor, some are blessed with taste. You are neither. Toodles!

D

Deleted member 2114730

I appreciate your concerns in regards to my financial wellbeing, but I assure you - you’re using this card too soon.
Google how much graphic designers make, cry, change a career and then try to touch me <3

That said:

Some people are blessed with humor, some are blessed with taste. You are neither. Toodles!
And the deity has graced us with there presence may we asked how part two has come along? as well as if your day is going well

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
And the deity has graced us with there presence may we asked how part two has come along? as well as if your day is going well
Yes - and that’s all you’ll get.
And again, I think there's a huge misunderstanding right now.

While I certainly want to finish Defenestration - I can draw. And that’s pretty much it. Just try to understand that “Defenestration” is not profitable. I can and I will easily find another job.

D

Deleted member 2114730

Yes - and that’s all you’ll get.
And again, I think there's a huge misunderstanding right now.

While I certainly want to finish Defenestration - I can draw. And that’s pretty much it. Just try to understand that “Defenestration” is not profitable. I can and I will easily find another job.
sorry if that sounded rude but i really like your game and humor so keep it up

D

Deleted member 2114730

No need to apologize. My message was meant for the rest of the lot, I kind of used you as a proxy, sorry:)
that is fine though i do have a question if you will make a guide so people can find secrets that includes interaction with items like the duck i the pool at the gym gives charisma it would certantly help out

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
that is fine though i do have a question if you will make a guide so people can find secrets that includes interaction with items like the duck i the pool at the gym gives charisma it would certantly help out
That would be a waste of time. Stats do not matter (except charisma) - our stats determine your dialogue, you don't need a walkthrough, just do whatever you want - and the story will adapt.

D

Deleted member 2114730

That would be a waste of time. Stats do not matter (except charisma) - our stats determine your dialogue, you don't need a walkthrough, just do whatever you want - and the story will adapt.
true but there are mystery items such as the candy in the church which quest might not be added yet as well as the pool and the dude who wants his Gatorade and customization and outfits which I'm trying to figure out and possibly more details for quests as some have said there is an unknown quest

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
true but there are mystery items such as the candy in the church which quest might not be added yet as well as the pool and the dude who wants his Gatorade and customization and outfits which I'm trying to figure out and possibly more details for quests as some have said there is an unknown quest
Moana, my coder, is often bored. Her “shenanigans” do not lead to anything. So everything “unexplained” - It’s just Moana being bored and adding random stuff. And I never know, like that “ducks” pool thing (it was news to me, etc.)

D

Deleted member 2114730

Moana, my coder, is often bored. Her “shenanigans” do not lead to anything. So everything “unexplained” - It’s just Moana being bored and adding random stuff. And I never know, like that “ducks” pool thing (it was news to me, etc.)
well thanks for the inputs and I hope you can get part two done i would also like to say most of these were others complaints/questions not entirely my own supposed that makes me mercury god of messages lol though hope every thing gets finished and people don't criticize this small yet intriguing game that shall hopefully shall receive a mighty flame of popularity of the gaming community

pulAMeA

Oct 26, 2018
i have some errors. once the game crashed when i tried leaving the city and once the next day after the party.

pulAMeA

Oct 26, 2018
i don't know the game, i just played it for the first time. i
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also i couldn't progress because i had an error and i saved like 20 mins before the error. i got another error when i tried starting the party and another when i tried leaving the city.

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Now I just hope that lostraven got paid for his second scene writing, at least some of those 6months worth donations would go to a good developer.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes