AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
can you guys use old saves 0.4.8? I can´t use them, any help? Thx a lot
I can't use old saves nor can I load any new saves I make. Even after making fresh saves in the new version, if i quit back to the title, the "continue" button is still greyed out.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
I remember that Mulan promised repeatable scenes back in the 0.4.8 update. Has anyone found these scenes?
There are so far no repeatable scenes.
Unless you count the waitress job one. Which I personally don't think should count.

He should just add a "after waitress" job with the gloryhole. Pics are already there after all.

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
There are so far no repeatable scenes.
Unless you count the waitress job one. Which I personally don't think should count.

He should just add a "after waitress" job with the gloryhole. Pics are already there after all.
The interactions with the guests at the GYM if you decide to be a Gym Bunny or whatever is repeatable as well. As well as the Waitress and Bar, however I don't think a lot of the major waitress sex scenes, excluding the groping, are repeatable nor the major Bar stuff, like the Gloryhole.

lazyman69

Jun 2, 2019
I can't seem to find if anyone had a similar issue, but I can't get my lust above 6 (was at 3 pts, and after doing the waitress job it was raised 2 times for flashing, and I got one point from the fisherman, but ever since it's stuck at 6). I've done a few main quests, most of the gym route and a couple of side quests. Am I doing something wrong?

Apr 11, 2019
Positives and drawbacks of this update(my humble opinion):
Red is the good, yellow are the drawbacks.
So, pretty much 2 new different illustrated scenes is all the new playable content. +/-
They actually designed all the variations for all tits in all the costumes, some new tits and a nose ring that's a plus i guess. +/+

Virtually i still think this update and the previous one should have been one single update due to the lack of story progression -/-
Checked the gym and the new boobs don,t appear in exercises, just as before, also, Kira doesn't lactate in the coffee in the bar job(damn i was eager to see that scene..:cry:) -/-
The amount of content added from an artistic perspective is kinda impressive, considering, how much time the designer probably spent on them, modifying every single picture to fit all the breast sizes, but still, for some reason all of that seems irrelevant to the bigger picture +/-

To put things in perspective, the update is promising, but that applies, only if the future updates contain, more continuation of the actual plot, meaning like 30mins of play in each update would be awesome, that's where the last 2 updates lacked severely and i guess its why they lost so many supporters on patreon, but i will take the risk and join in there with a 2$ donation, i bet this year will be the most productive for them, and the biggest hard-on for us!

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes