Scopemk22

Mar 18, 2019
Some people have asked a save file v0.4.9. I don’t really see the point of a full save as, there isn’t much repeatable content once all current quests are done. That said I do have this save a jumping off point for those that wish to go down the Bimbo or Slut route. The save is during the “Dream” event of the New You facility, and is at the point where you are about to talk to the Chief Officer. You will have the option of taking the Red Pill (become a full bimbo), the Blue Pill(become a slut /+50 lust), or Tell him “F**K Off” (which will allow you to select each part of how bimbo you want to be ie: +50 lust, -100 intelligence, bigger lips, pink hair, bigger breasts/ Lvl 3).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Volcanis02

Nov 11, 2019
hey everyone :)
i need help with the game, my problem is with the side quest "welcome party" after i give the liquor to the girls there is a loading and each time it won't finish because it say that "img/characters/!CityCenter3.png" failed to load and when i looked in the files of the game i didn't saw it so can you tell me what i should do please ?

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
hey everyone :)
i need help with the game, my problem is with the side quest "welcome party" after i give the liquor to the girls there is a loading and each time it won't finish because it say that "img/characters/!CityCenter3.png" failed to load and when i looked in the files of the game i didn't saw it so can you tell me what i should do please ?
search tread around 4 months ago, there was a solution or something. On the other hand, quest is garbage and you should just skip it, maybe it will get fixed when mosfilm returns, lol.

Fakersoul

May 26, 2017
Some people have asked a save file v0.4.9. I don’t really see the point of a full save as, there isn’t much repeatable content once all current quests are done. That said I do have this save a jumping off point for those that wish to go down the Bimbo or Slut route. The save is during the “Dream” event of the New You facility, and is at the point where you are about to talk to the Chief Officer. You will have the option of taking the Red Pill (become a full bimbo), the Blue Pill(become a slut /+50 lust), or Tell him “F**K Off” (which will allow you to select each part of how bimbo you want to be ie: +50 lust, -100 intelligence, bigger lips, pink hair, bigger breasts/ Lvl 3).

The F**k Off option is greyed out for me. Any solution to this?

Zhowtek

Apr 14, 2019
There is a bunch of "cracks" in the dream (electronic displays and such if I remember correctly) where you can see the people conducting the experiment. If you find them all and realize it isn't reality before you end the dream, the option becomes available. I believe it gives you the option of mixing freely between the attributes of the 2 pills.

Reactions: Scopemk22

Scopemk22

Mar 18, 2019
Using the save file that I have provided, the "F**K OFF" option should be usable. It is for me when ever I load up the file provided. If others are having the same problem I can try re-uploading anew version of the file.

Now if you are doing the "Dream" event on your own(not using the save) and haven't done the prison section and gotten the "Decker" then you will not find the sparking highlighted console/computers during the "Dream" event. These 3 console/computers show scenes of you being brainwashed and then unlock the "F**k Off" option, if you find and activate them all. There is one in the dorm on the far right, One going towards the surgery on the left, and one in the lab you can't miss as you go to the chef officer, on the right.

Fakersoul

May 26, 2017
Using the save file that I have provided, the "F**K OFF" option should be usable. It is for me when ever I load up the file provided. If others are having the same problem I can try re-uploading anew version of the file.

Now if you are doing the "Dream" event on your own(not using the save) and haven't done the prison section and gotten the "Decker" then you will not find the sparking highlighted console/computers during the "Dream" event. These 3 console/computers show scenes of you being brainwashed and then unlock the "F**k Off" option, if you find and activate them all. There is one in the dorm on the far right, One going towards the surgery on the left, and one in the lab you can't miss as you go to the chef officer, on the right.
Ah, I see. I only found two monitors so that explains it. I'll just have to look a bit closer for the third one

Topp

Dec 10, 2017

the save doesn't show up for me

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes