jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
I doubt. Its just not the best idea to drag every possible change into every scene. Why not make farm content accessible only with high level of bodymod, and make it either bad-end, or leaveable only when bodymod level gets low. Why not make branches instead of customizable nightmare.
Even though I don't like long waiting times, I don't like this boring idea even more.

Sep 20, 2017
I doubt. Its just not the best idea to drag every possible change into every scene. Why not make farm content accessible only with high level of bodymod, and make it either bad-end, or leaveable only when bodymod level gets low. Why not make branches instead of customizable nightmare.
Now have you tried yourself, cause im not even a good artist, nothing worth posting but even I know this shit is high quality and it takes time to make it that nice
Not to mention in the beginning the art wasnt nearly as nice as it was now and the more variations there are the more that needs to be amde

Reactions: suns3tb3achs

brvnbld

Sep 23, 2020
In Shordeinger's Patient Quest, I have persuaded 3 leaders, But Napoleon keeps asking me to just sleep and come tomorrow, what about the election?
BTW, This is my most favorite RPGM of all time, I never thought I will like it as much as The office wife.

Reactions: JoeSixpack

JoeSixpack

Feb 18, 2020
Now have you tried yourself, cause im not even a good artist, nothing worth posting but even I know this shit is high quality and it takes time to make it that nice
Not to mention in the beginning the art wasnt nearly as nice as it was now and the more variations there are the more that needs to be amde
i love the variations. that makes the game special. sure its hard to wait but thats one of the unique things about it. while im new to defenestration im not new in supporting patreon and kickstarter games since its introduction and used to game development cycles.

Last edited:

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Not sure what has happened. Guess the image links themselves are down? I haven't done anything with the post itself.

Edit:
Re-uploaded the post. Pictures should be there now.
yeah i can see that, maybe is the link problem.

Marchplayer76

Jan 23, 2020
Could anyone tell me how to get the Midnight Maiden outfit? It's always grayed out in the shop no matter what. Does it have to do with my stats or something?

haube

Oct 18, 2018
You can increase intelligence by knowing jesus at the church, and by properly following instructions to meet the rebel leader. There are more than that but usually blue text will make you smarter. Last play through i think i had over ten intelligence.

Reactions: KaneKong

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Hope I still have my sex drive when this game finally finishes.

Honestly would prefer if events or at least dreams only took basic body proportions into consideration initially. And add extra cosmetics after at a much later date. Or maybe have a poll about which mods take priority.

Would love to see a poll of whether people are willing to sacrifice some aspects of the body mods for faster updates.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
On the farm, I liked the scenes, but I hope that the author will not forget the scenes in the city, the Cafe+underground bar (In the cafe), the Gym and finally the Bimboom and Hospital scenes.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Here is would still added work in massage parlor for G. Bimbo its invited hope will in the future such scenes in Massage parlor Bimbo.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Pfff, there are TONS of cuts all over the city... Massage, 2 other works on the info table in residence, film studio, park activity, closed city center, akulov's card... It's only the things came in mind in 1 minute...

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes