PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
I wanted to post this a bit sooner, but decided to give the NPC teased in this post a face (she had her face covered).

We’ve been primarily working on the next version, on one specific event in particular. We want our updates to have 2 events each (at least) and we’re almost done with the first one. However, we’ve decided to release the game more often, so we will release a version with just one event if the second one will take too long to finish.
Major things that we worked on:
-
Character art for a “Technopriestess”
-Edited the artwork of the pillory events
-Edited the H-text for commissioned events
-Wrote more regular script (jokes, lore etc.)
-Worked more on Kira’s character art expansion (separation of tops and pants, hats, glasses, lingerie, pregnacy)
-Worked more on the first part of Kira’s flashback (will happen at the end of the current “Farm” plotline)
We’ve decided to work on one of the LostRaven’s events that we had in store, primarily because it was the easiest one to do.
We picked something easy to implement because we’re currently working on the Character art expansion, and new pants/tops combinations add zero new minutes of gameplay. And we need this overhaul for the next farm day (Kira will get knocked up).
I’m telling you this just so you wouldn't think that we abandoned a Farm plotline - we’re just trying to avoid releases that take too long to make.

As some of you may know we’ve commissioned a writer (LostRaven) a couple of months ago to write some juicy H-events. And that I made some artworks in advance.
Now we will finally start using all of the resources I’ve gathered to hopefully become more efficient, starting with a pillory event:

This pure, modest and god-fearing woman will have no choice but to sodomize Kira, for the sake of our lord and savior Jesus Christ of course. Though, as per usual, Kira will have a choice to refuse to let the Holy spirit enter her body.
She’s one of the current inhabitants of St.Basil's Cathedral (Red Square), known as “Technopriests”. And if you’ll be curious about her and her faction, you’ll be able to ask her in the next update (optionally).
I liked LostRaven’s idea of this npc so much that I’ve decided to integrate her religion into the one I previously had in store. That said, she is just a random NPC with a repeatable event at Vivarium center, not a quest giver or integral to the plot. I intend to use her atwork for other random NPC of Technopriest faction, so don’t worry - I didn’t waste my time drawing her.
PS: I feel obligated to say that I edited LostRaven’s events just to include references and an intro, due to the artwork of the character being finalized.
Speaking of NPC’s:

Their art eats a ton of my time, but they add 0 new minutes to the gameplay. That is why the “main” story wasn’t advanced yet. By my grand design, at the current stage in the main story Kira will have to talk to “Koba” and his sidekicks (rebel leaders), then to Razin and important KGB faction members and only then will she be asked to go to Vivarium by Koba. That is why we still didn’t advance the main plot - I need time to draw a ton of other NPCs.
I’m telling you this because today I’ve teased “Technopriests”, a cult run by Rasputin's spiritual successor. That particular plotline will be unlocked after Vivarium and we’re already set to work on the “movie” plot after it, so it will be a long time before we will get there.
Character art expansion:
Kira’s artwork is the most complex thing our game has and I want to make it even more complex, yes. The thing is, right now we can’t add outfits that “squeeze” Kira’s breasts because we need to know a breast tattoo for that. Plus, outfits are extremely time consuming and hard to implement, and adding something like a new skirt each update is a lot more easier.
In other words, I want to do this for the future Mulan and for you to have more options.

We’re working and trying to do better, pregnancy and Farm continuation are coming, just not in the next update, due to how much time character art expansion is eating.
That said, the next update will feature repeatable events at Vivarium and more atwork for the NPCs, which had to be done. Especially considering that at the moment there are no repeatable sex scenes in the entire game.
Next week we will focus on finally finishing alt nose ring options, artbook and the first event for the next update.
Thank you all for your patience and support! The end is near!
honestly people rly read the text ? every time i skip the text and stop when something sexy happen

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
honestly people rly read the text ? every time i skip the text and stop when something sexy happen
I have started to do it in gym and farm. In gym dialogs was kinda repetative, and in farm most of the dialogs outside sexy content is humorous in a bad, unfunny way.

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
I find it weird how the lust stat changes so rarely. You can get more intelligent from making a smart comment but getting hypnotized to be a slut does nothing?

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
any idea on how far away are we from the update? been waiting for some updates before i play it again

alkeera

May 1, 2018
Btw is there still only one way to get exhibitionist perk and be able to wear clothes without underwear?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
wait but you posted it? did you not test it. How do I make the save work
Oh... i see now. I have posted because i had the problem inside the save. My save is working fine for me - but with the "empty quest". Idk if that is something like a bug with empty quest or else... I have just shared it because of what i had discovered. I have played the game from the start, not using any other people saves.
However i am not the creator of the game. Hoping maybe someone else could track the reason why there is something like empty quest...
That was my intension.

To make it work i think you need to start a game. Make a save in save game slot with the same number as in file name. Next replace that with my file... Cheers!

Edit: Also keep in mind that this is save file very "lately" done in the game. So if you haven't played the game i would advise to start fresh adventure...

Last edited:

Liero

Jun 13, 2018

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
I really wanted to surprise you all tomorrow with an update, butwe definitely won’t manage. That said, due to the amount of work left to finish, I can guarantee you this - my next post will be an update.
What we recently did:
-
Finished writing/drawing and layering first random event (Pillory)
-Started editing the text for another random event (Boobjob)
-Drawn Around 50% of "Boobjob" event
-Tested animations for the "Boobjob" event (animations similar to “Gym squatting” event, nothing fancy)
-Started drawing random female NPCs for said event (again, nothing fancy)
-Started layering and testing the animations for the"Boobjob" event
-Worked more on Kira's character art (pregnancy/outfit system update)
Overall, we’re not yet done with the pillory event, we can cut some corners and release it quicker, but I’d really prefer to finish it properly. Meanwhile, I’ve already started working on the next one.

Both random events happen at Vivarium and both of them were written by LostRaven, but they’re not exactly “random” right now.
When we’ll have more of them, we will flip the switch and tie it all to a % chance, but for now - there is a 100% guarantee that you will find all “random” events and with zero requirements.
I picked “pillory” as the first event because I had the artwork prepared in advance, it was the easiest thing we could do. As for the second event, I picked it for the opposite reasons - it’s the hardest, due to Kira’s multi-sized breasts and multiple NPCs in the script. The idea was for them to “balance” eachother out in my head.
Pillory event:
Random events are edited with all of the references, including things that will happen at the end of the "Vivarium" questline - so we won’t have to edit them.
Initial pillory event has male partners, and it’s repeatable version has a 50% chance of Kira being fucked by the “Technopriestess” herself.
The text changes, but not by a lot, because with all of the references the event has grown from initial 6 pages to 25.
The boobjob:
Kira will have a unique opportunity to give boobjob alongside some random cows/pets of Vivarium, and I’m working on their artwork right now.
Because faces are hard and I don’t want to “waste” them on random NPCs, their heads have to be cowered. So, I will give them all a “cow” helmet or multiple different “animal” masks if you’re playing without Lactation/Preg content enabled.
Since I didn’t finish drawing the random NPCs, here’s a teaser with Sharon and Buttercup instead:

To be clear, I included Buttercup and Sharon in this picture just for the teaser, because current in-game art has no head.
All three of them will be animated, to an extent. Since we’re making a “body-mod” game, animations are kind of impossible (they are just not worth it), so we can’t do anything more complex than the “gym squatting”.
But I believe this event has to have some animation, even if it’s just 4 frames, since it is repeatable.
Because the “boobjob” event is a pain in the ass, it won’t be included in the next release, we realistically won’t have time for it. However, the next update will have some other surprises.

Due to the amount of work left, and because time is our biggest enemy - my next post will be an update.
We have around 10 random events in store, the idea is for them to add up to other quests and enhance the experience. I’ve decided to work on them right now, because we’re still busy with the Character art expansion of Kira, but unfortunately, they don’t add a lot of playtime, since they’re basically pure sex. That is why the next version might seem shorter than usual.
That’s pretty much all I wanted to say, thank you all for your patience and support, the end is near once again!

Last edited:

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
I really wanted to surprise you all tomorrow with an update, butwe definitely won’t manage. That said, due to the amount of work left to finish, I can guarantee you this - my next post will be an update.
What we recently did:
-
Finished writing/drawing and layering first random event (Pillory)
-Started editing the text for another random event (Boobjob)
-Drawn Around 50% of "Boobjob" event
-Tested animations for the "Boobjob" event (animations similar to “Gym squatting” event, nothing fancy)
-Started drawing random female NPCs for said event (again, nothing fancy)
-Started layering and testing the animations for the"Boobjob" event
-Worked more on Kira's character art (pregnancy/outfit system update)
Overall, we’re not yet done with the pillory event, we can cut some corners and release it quicker, but I’d really prefer to finish it properly. Meanwhile, I’ve already started working on the next one.

Both random events happen at Vivarium and both of them were written by LostRaven, but they’re not exactly “random” right now.
When we’ll have more of them, we will flip the switch and tie it all to a % chance, but for now - there is a 100% guarantee that you will find all “random” events and with zero requirements.
I picked “pillory” as the first event because I had the artwork prepared in advance, it was the easiest thing we could do. As for the second event, I picked it for the opposite reasons - it’s the hardest, due to Kira’s multi-sized breasts and multiple NPCs in the script. The idea was for them to “balance” eachother out in my head.
Pillory event:
Random events are edited with all of the references, including things that will happen at the end of the "Vivarium" questline - so we won’t have to edit them.
Initial pillory event has male partners, and it’s repeatable version has a 50% chance of Kira being fucked by the “Technopriestess” herself.
The text changes, but not by a lot, because with all of the references the event has grown from initial 6 pages to 25.
The boobjob:
Kira will have a unique opportunity to give boobjob alongside some random cows/pets of Vivarium, and I’m working on their artwork right now.
Because faces are hard and I don’t want to “waste” them on random NPCs, their heads have to be cowered. So, I will give them all a “cow” helmet or multiple different “animal” masks if you’re playing without Lactation/Preg content enabled.
Since I didn’t finish drawing the random NPCs, here’s a teaser with Sharon and Buttercup instead:

To be clear, I included Buttercup and Sharon in this picture just for the teaser, because current in-game art has no head.
All three of them will be animated, to an extent. Since we’re making a “body-mod” game, animations are kind of impossible (they are just not worth it), so we can’t do anything more complex than the “gym squatting”.
But I believe this event has to have some animation, even if it’s just 4 frames, since it is repeatable.
Because the “boobjob” event is a pain in the ass, it won’t be included in the next release, we realistically won’t have time for it. However, the next update will have some other surprises.

Due to the amount of work left, and because time is our biggest enemy - my next post will be an update.
We have around 10 random events in store, the idea is for them to add up to other quests and enhance the experience. I’ve decided to work on them right now, because we’re still busy with the Character art expansion of Kira, but unfortunately, they don’t add a lot of playtime, since they’re basically pure sex. That is why the next version might seem shorter than usual.
That’s pretty much all I wanted to say, thank you all for your patience and support, the end is near once again!

Yes more tiddies, excellent work.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes