Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
So in three months are we gonna have 3 new scenes, or less? Since mulan was promising 2months/2scenes.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
ah hello again mulan love your current farm update though once this pack is finished will we get more hospitale content like the training missions?
Probably, when it comes to time - we suck dick, big time. But when it comes to ideas - we do have a limitless potential.

Reactions: ustar

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
He said that in a patreon post, it would be reasonable to assume he meant the next patreon post would be an update, not the literal next post anywhere on the internet.
Mate, he posted here, on f95 that his next post would be an update. Not on Patreon and not "literally anywhere on the internet". If the man meant his next Patreon post, he should have edited his post before posting here.

TwojaWaifuMusor

Feb 13, 2018
Mate, he posted here, on f95 that his next post would be an update. Not on Patreon and not "literally anywhere on the internet". If the man meant his next Patreon post, he should have edited his post before posting here.
I think you are lying.

Kuatt

Mar 10, 2017
I take a slight jab at Mulan and I get an entire horde of these people on me lmao.
Someone else posted here the patreon post where Mulan said his next one (patreon post, that is) would be an update, and you misunderstood what happened.

That's all that happened here. Everything else is just you digging your heels in.

Reactions: Internetbear

callriv

Mar 15, 2019
So, 4 months and we get 4-image cycling animation and nothing.... Oh no wait, we also get promises of some random events and NPCs encounters that no one cares about but these events apparently are crucial to the plot as said by the author, so we will get them instead of content that ppl were actually waiting all these months. Also, as said by the author these events will be added " In the upcoming weeks " so, for Fresh Mulan it probably means we will get a new 4 image cycling animation in like 1 to 3 months. Maybe it's me, but if other ppl share the same feeling as me about these random events/encounters maybe it's better to spend minimum effort and time on these events, since they must be completed to progress the plot, and focus more on farm content or smth important that ppl care about.

• Angry
Reactions: AlisaB and BABPEEG

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
So, 4 months and we get 4-image cycling animation and nothing.... Oh no wait, we also get promises of some random events and NPCs encounters that no one cares about but these events apparently are crucial to the plot as said by the author, so we will get them instead of content that ppl were actually waiting all these months. Also, as said by the author these events will be added " In the upcoming weeks " so, for Fresh Mulan it probably means we will get a new 4 image cycling animation in like 1 to 3 months. Maybe it's me, but if other ppl share the same feeling as me about these random events/encounters maybe it's better to spend minimum effort and time on these events, since they must be completed to progress the plot, and focus more on farm content or smth important that ppl care about.
Those are just fake promises so they can keep up the patreons coming it's been like this for last how many months Idfk anymore. Loved this game's somewhat good of a storyline but it's not worth wasting your money or even time for just an update for 2/3 random image update after half a fucking year . He's gonna put something on his patreon page so he can milk the patreons for few more months

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2019
He made this one faster than the last one, why are you babbling? in these 4 months you could shedd most of your bellyfat and abstain from jerking off and get a real lady, so why keep digging in this guys balls? this game is great but the way most of you complain makes it seem like you are desperate,please let the rest of us who get notifications from this enjoy the rare updates and share kinks instead.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes