asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Do I get this right? There is no way to rise Lust to 15, and no way to rise charm?

You can rise lust up to 4 waitress
vodka-park-yes-yes + 2
Slut-prison + 5
Yes I am slut to oficer +1
Any more options? As far I know if you do sexual options because of brainwash and not consent, you don't earn lust.
Hmm. Should I go straight Bimbo negative Int right at start before doing anything? Have not tried that.

Have not found a single option that rises charm.
You can rise charism with the ducks in the gym or with one of the answers at the church.
You also skyrocket your lust with the dream if you choose either bimbo or slut in the "Dream", or if you accept the rise in the Fuck You answer.

Llch

Oct 2, 2017
How do I get Black Stockings? (socks?) slut route?

Edit: you can rise higher on waitress job if you get moore patrons asking to flash them, after first day no lust rise if it higher then 4, but I got from 60 to 62, rerolled encounter gained up to 63 but no rise on second day hmmm. You can get natural 15 if you start o high 4-5 lust and use save-load a lot. And I get card for grooming snake... Where to?

Found that you can rise charisma by +1 when saying guard that you are his daughter, when instaling flash drive.

Last edited:

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Right one, yes. The left one depends if you already bimbofied Kira, if you kept the prison use tattoos, if you got the nipple piercings from Katya, got the cow stockings and collar with Farm, but as for the "Meat" tattoo, lactation and preggo, I'd say it will probably come in the next updates.
Is this frame already in the game ?
View attachment 1149126

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Right one, yes. The left one depends if you already bimbofied Kira, if you kept the prison use tattoos, if you got the nipple piercings from Katya, got the cow stockings and collar with Farm, but as for the "Meat" tattoo, lactation and preggo, I'd say it will probably come in the next updates.
That is, the left frame is not available in the current version of the game ?

Zitrone42

Apr 19, 2021
This might seem like a dumb question, but how do i travel to different places? (Like Vivarium)
I've tried selecting different places on the Terminal near the Airship, but it doesn't seem to do anything and there isn't anything else to interact with.
Am i missing something or is this a bug?

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
This might seem like a dumb question, but how do i travel to different places? (Like Vivarium)
I've tried selecting different places on the Terminal near the Airship, but it doesn't seem to do anything and there isn't anything else to interact with.
walk down below the airship. You will find guy who will ask you where you want to go. Only choice is Vivarium or Moscow

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Is this frame already in the game ?
View attachment 1149126
As far as the graffiti goes on the left picture - I believe you get it from the first submission to gym molesters after a workout / promotion (not sure if it works subsequently since I never submitted more than once). The nipple piercings are sold by Katya after the party quest. The gloves and the belly are a mystery though.

I got confused by this as well. But there is actually a walkway under the Airship sprite - so just walk down through it and there will be an NPC to talk to.

Last edited:

Fake_Emo_Jace

Nov 8, 2020
Is there a cheat menu? I've played the game once before an right now I juist want to try to get as much content as possible

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I wonder in future updates whether there will be a sequel with the Police Chief, and other Bimbos with prices in the city ? Especially interesting and Fresh Mulan will do scenes with a massage parlor and then BIM offered a job ?
I hope that there will be more Bimbo scenes in the CITY in future updates.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Best moments and scenes in the city:
All the footage taken in the game is taken from the game playthrough not from the game archive!

These are the best moments and scenes in the city ! :love: :love: :love: (y) (y) (y)
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
Hopefully in future updates of the booth scene in the city (y). Not just on the farm. :)

1140459_ex3.jpg
On the farm, I did everything and found this scene so that the scene would be similar to the frame above ↑ ↑ ↑

well, the frame is not quite the same as above. I agreed on the farm at all, but how to make her pregnant and with milk I did not find. This means that this will probably be done in the new updates. + Another frame is different I agreed in the game to make her a nose ring (This is still a small difference from the frame that I was looking for :))

Footage from my passing game below ↓ ↓ ↓

4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg
And this is how my walkthrough looks like GG in the city and her nurse (City) :love:(y) (Footage after the farm :love:(y))
7.jpg 8.jpg

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I hope that in future updates of the game in the city there will be new scenes similar to these and just as good.
3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg
We are waiting for the continuation of the scenes in the city-
Massage parlor where the robot BIM recruits workers, Bar-Cafe, Train, Fitness Club, The Rebels, Legion, Chief of Police, Olga, Katya, Bimbo scenes and other content in the city.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes