dregon87

May 6, 2019
I hope that in future updates of the game in the city there will be new scenes similar to these and just as good.
View attachment 1154502 View attachment 1154501 View attachment 1154500
We are waiting for the continuation of the scenes in the city-
Massage parlor where the robot BIM recruits workers, Bar-Cafe, Train, Fitness Club, The Rebels, Legion, Chief of Police, Olga, Katya, Bimbo scenes and other content in the city.
how to get this scene? is it only in the bimbo line?

View attachment 1154502

dregon87

May 6, 2019
Very simple Fitness club and Storyline :) As for the branch, I don't know.
What should i do in a fitness club? I helped to attract the audience and watched all the scenes with visitors, but I did not see this scene.

Last edited:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
What should i do in a fitness club? I helped to attract the audience and watched all the scenes with visitors, but I did not see this scene.
The scene where only the fitness club squats. And the others in the story are all there.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
The next update is coming along nicely, the artwork is drawn / layered (to include body mods), and the text was written by LostRaven back in winter. Right now I’m working on a “mini-scene” that precedes our new random-repeatable event - Kira gets carried on a shoulder like a bag of potatoes, I intend to use this scene in multiple places, so it’s a solid investment of our time in my opinion.
Here’s what we did in two words:
-
First week of April was dedicated to Character Art expansion for Kira
-The rest was spent on drawing new events and characters.
Our plan still stands, we’re working on random events while upgrading Kira’s Character Art, which is crucial for the next “Farm” day. And we will continue to post updates every time something new gets done.

New version will have a random male NPC for Vivarium and one repeatable sex scene - this time it’s going to be “vaginal/full nelson”.
I was working on the artwork for two events, boobjob and this one, I picked this one to finish first because of NPC artworks - boobjob required both new male and female NPCs. So it made sense to work on “full nelson” first, since I can use this new male NPC at boobjob again.
That said, the boobjob is definitely the next event we’ll add.

This event is a little bit different from our previous one, here Kira will be randomly approached by our new male NPC and then you’ll get to pick how to react. We’ve decided to temporarily set the spawn chance to 25% and it triggers every time you move between Vivarium locations.
On top of that, we’re going to conduct a little experiment - In our newer events (Redtardis, Gym, Vivarium) the game shows you “horny” Kira text if your lust is above 50. And here, we’ve decided to let you pick, but only if your Kira has above 50 Lust (I think it makes more sense this way). I’m curious to learn your thoughts on this idea.
This update is short (like our previous one), because we need more time to finish Kira’s character art upgrade:
Since our very first release, Kira’s character art continued to grow which often led to multiple problems. This time we aim to finish it once and for all, we’re setting permanent ground rules for ourselves and we won’t butcher our system to go beyond them again.
From what we already did for the system - worked on preg version of Kira’s outfits, decided to change Kira’s legs due to a potential conflict with sex-toys. And got rid of the unnecessary stuff (no content was cut, it was just optimized and restructured).
Currently, the amount of pictures in Kira’s character art system was reduced from 1738 to 776 (again, no content was cut, just restructured).
It’s also worth mentioning that drastic changes in variables and layer order might lead to corrupted saves - so we’re currently working on Kira’s character art in a separate version of the game. We will do our best to keep your saves intact, but I will tell you when we will implement these changes.

In a nutshell, we’re at the finish line with our new update, the character art expansion is going along steadily
And while I wish things would move along quicker, this is the best we can do at our current stage of development.
Thank you all for your patience and support! The end is near!

(This will probably be the last time I share the patreon only posts, unless the next posts is about cancellation of the project or something similar. Just don't feel comfortable sharing these out for free anymore)

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
The next update is coming along nicely, the artwork is drawn / layered (to include body mods), and the text was written by LostRaven back in winter. Right now I’m working on a “mini-scene” that precedes our new random-repeatable event - Kira gets carried on a shoulder like a bag of potatoes, I intend to use this scene in multiple places, so it’s a solid investment of our time in my opinion.
Here’s what we did in two words:
-
First week of April was dedicated to Character Art expansion for Kira
-The rest was spent on drawing new events and characters.
Our plan still stands, we’re working on random events while upgrading Kira’s Character Art, which is crucial for the next “Farm” day. And we will continue to post updates every time something new gets done.

New version will have a random male NPC for Vivarium and one repeatable sex scene - this time it’s going to be “vaginal/full nelson”.
I was working on the artwork for two events, boobjob and this one, I picked this one to finish first because of NPC artworks - boobjob required both new male and female NPCs. So it made sense to work on “full nelson” first, since I can use this new male NPC at boobjob again.
That said, the boobjob is definitely the next event we’ll add.

This event is a little bit different from our previous one, here Kira will be randomly approached by our new male NPC and then you’ll get to pick how to react. We’ve decided to temporarily set the spawn chance to 25% and it triggers every time you move between Vivarium locations.
On top of that, we’re going to conduct a little experiment - In our newer events (Redtardis, Gym, Vivarium) the game shows you “horny” Kira text if your lust is above 50. And here, we’ve decided to let you pick, but only if your Kira has above 50 Lust (I think it makes more sense this way). I’m curious to learn your thoughts on this idea.
This update is short (like our previous one), because we need more time to finish Kira’s character art upgrade:
Since our very first release, Kira’s character art continued to grow which often led to multiple problems. This time we aim to finish it once and for all, we’re setting permanent ground rules for ourselves and we won’t butcher our system to go beyond them again.
From what we already did for the system - worked on preg version of Kira’s outfits, decided to change Kira’s legs due to a potential conflict with sex-toys. And got rid of the unnecessary stuff (no content was cut, it was just optimized and restructured).
Currently, the amount of pictures in Kira’s character art system was reduced from 1738 to 776 (again, no content was cut, just restructured).
It’s also worth mentioning that drastic changes in variables and layer order might lead to corrupted saves - so we’re currently working on Kira’s character art in a separate version of the game. We will do our best to keep your saves intact, but I will tell you when we will implement these changes.

In a nutshell, we’re at the finish line with our new update, the character art expansion is going along steadily
And while I wish things would move along quicker, this is the best we can do at our current stage of development.
Thank you all for your patience and support! The end is near!

(This will probably be the last time I share the patreon only posts, unless the next posts is about cancellation of the project or something similar. Just don't feel comfortable sharing these out for free anymore)
On top of that, we’re going to conduct a little experiment - In our newer events (Redtardis, Gym, Vivarium) the game shows you “horny” Kira text if your lust is above 50. And here, we’ve decided to let you pick, but only if your Kira has above 50 Lust (I think it makes more sense this way).
Stop, stop. Now I have some questions for this news.

1) What the fuck 50 lusts are you serious about ? The way I went through the game, at the moment I have only 13 lusts. The question is where to pump lust and judging by the words more than 50 lust or somewhere I missed such an opportunity to pump her lust or such an opportunity to pump lust it is not yet in the game???

2) I did not understand how 1 738 adaptation of frames to 776 wow and this we do not cut out and adapt the frames. ARE YOU SERIOUS WHAT KIND OF ADAPTATION IS THIS and you still say that this is not cutting out no fig you just cut out + YOU PLAYERS CAN LOSE THEIR SAVE :) - Here is this at all super news this and there is reduce with 1 738 until 776 and to everything loss of Save players and start all first SUPER NOVAST. Probably your adaptation will be like the part of the city where Kira had to star in an ad and you adapted and still this quest has not returned from your adaptation :) :) :)

3) I hope these are not the author's glory, but your Liero.

Reactions: dregon87

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Stop, stop. Now I have some questions for this news.

1) What the fuck 50 lusts are you serious about ? The way I went through the game, at the moment I have only 13 lusts. The question is where to pump lust and judging by the words more than 50 lust or somewhere I missed such an opportunity to pump her lust or such an opportunity to pump lust it is not yet in the game???

2) I did not understand how 1 738 adaptation of frames to 776 wow and this we do not cut out and adapt the frames. ARE YOU SERIOUS WHAT KIND OF ADAPTATION IS THIS and you still say that this is not cutting out no fig you just cut out + YOU PLAYERS CAN LOSE THEIR SAVE :) - Here is this at all super news this and there is reduce with 1 738 until 776 and to everything loss of Save players and start all first SUPER NOVAST. Probably your adaptation will be like the part of the city where Kira had to star in an ad and you adapted and still this quest has not returned from your adaptation :) :) :)

3) I hope these are not the author's glory, but your Liero.
I am just a supporter for the game, not a developer.
I basically just copy paste the patreon posts.

Not doing it anymore, unless there is huge news regarding development from now on.

In regards to your other questions, try to direct them towards PunishedMulan, as he is the main developer of the game, as I do not feel like I am qualified to answer these questions.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I am just a supporter for the game, not a developer.
I basically just copy paste the patreon posts.

Not doing it anymore, unless there is huge news regarding development from now on.

In regards to your other questions, try to direct them towards PunishedMulan, as he is the main developer of the game, as I do not feel like I am qualified to answer these questions.
Thank you for the news.
I understand that you are not one of the game developers. These were just my questions :)
Just surprised by some facts about the game :)

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I was surprised by the fact that you can pump debauchery 50 points and higher .
Passing the game agreed to everything. And here the news is more than 50 you can pump when at the time of passing my GG debauchery is 13 :)

Last edited:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Help me have some questions ?

1) Where and how to pump LUST and even above 50 ? - A very important question, please tell me.

2) How do I still get this scene ?? - A very important question, please tell me.
MQ_16_KatyaPole_6.png
After getting out of prison I didn't understand how to get this scene.

3) Playing on the farm, you can get stockings of a cow but only stockings and in the archive of the game I found these frames.

How do I get a black set ???
Farm_Barn1_Kira1_Body2_Cow.png Farm_Barn1_Kira1_Body2_Black.png

4) Another scene from the game files. Where is this scene ????
SQ_20_Casting_1_1.png

5) This is probably not in the game ?????
Or is it still found somewhere ?????

Viv_Hypnosis1_Kira2_Body.png

6) These are probably definitely not in the game RIGHT ??????
Augs_grope_background.png General1_2_bust.png General1_3_bust.png Mosfilm1_8_bust.png Mosfilm1_6_bust.png RED1_2_bust.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ustar

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Help me have some questions ?

1) Where and how to pump LUST and even above 50 ? - A very important question, please tell me.

2) How do I still get this scene ?? - A very important question, please tell me.
View attachment 1156613
After getting out of prison I didn't understand how to get this scene.

3) Playing on the farm, you can get stockings of a cow but only stockings and in the archive of the game I found these frames.

How do I get a black set ???
View attachment 1156614 View attachment 1156615

4) Another scene from the game files. Where is this scene ????
View attachment 1156616

5) This is probably not in the game ?????
Or is it still found somewhere ?????

View attachment 1156617

6) These are probably definitely not in the game RIGHT ??????
View attachment 1156635 View attachment 1156636 View attachment 1156637 View attachment 1156638 View attachment 1156640 View attachment 1156641
Most of these pictures are not used, at least not yet.
The number 4 picture is old and will see it's eventual removal from the files entirely.
Number 2 picture is possible to get by blaming her when the warden asks you where you got the equipment to help with the escape from the prison.

Regarding question number 1: Just make sure you have some lust before you do the dream scenario. The dream scenario will boost your lust up by 50 points, so if you have just 1 lust before that point, you should be hitting above 50.

Do a search here in regards to how to maximize your lust regarding the starting questions of the game, as the choices you get there influences your starting stats.

Fake_Emo_Jace

Nov 8, 2020
It would help to have a cheat menu in the game to add stats or money or whatever, it would help especially those of us who have played before but want to see what´s new in updates, it says the debug key is the H key but it doesn´t work for me

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I'm replaying the game first and I was interested. Everyone knows BOBI from the park who still needs alcohol.And so I have a question about Bobby in the game for a long time and when GG get acquainted with him at the very beginning there are 2 possible answers. The first option is that it is still not active or you need to meet it somewhere to turn on the answer option (Oh, I know you)???

Fake_Emo_Jace

Nov 8, 2020
I personally do not need cheats in any game. I love to slowly pass any game.
I get that but since I already went through the game once I don´t want to go through all the same grinding to get the content I want to see again, though I get your point as well

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
It would help to have a cheat menu in the game to add stats or money or whatever, it would help especially those of us who have played before but want to see what´s new in updates, it says the debug key is the H key but it doesn´t work for me
You can use any rpgm save editor to modify variables and flags in the saves. There's plenty of them, both online and offline.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes