FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I just started watching the game and before that I played a very early version of the game :) So I have two questions: 1) When will the update be released approximately (If there is no release date, although the approximate time of the update appearance) ? 2) How often do updates for the game come out at all??

Reactions: ZioBen

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I absolutely love the art but I think it's a shame how tit size and hips size often isn't represented in a lot of h-scenes. Like, you have both on maximum size and yet she still looks like the default Kira in a lot of sex scenes... kind of a bummer.

Still looking forward to new updates! Especially the farm stuff.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
I absolutely love the art but I think it's a shame how tit size and hips size often isn't represented in a lot of h-scenes. Like, you have both on maximum size and yet she still looks like the default Kira in a lot of sex scenes... kind of a bummer.
Issue here is that the dev has already slowed down a ton and doing that would practically halt all progress

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Issue here is that the dev has already slowed down a ton and doing that would practically halt all progress
I understand that. But why have body customization if it's not visible during sex scenes, know what I mean? That being said I do love that we can change Kira a little to our liking, just wish it actually had an impact on the scenes.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
I understand that. But why have body customization if it's not visible during sex scenes, know what I mean? That being said I do love that we can change Kira a little to our liking, just wish it actually had an impact on the scenes.
I know what you mean and I'd really like it too, but I also want the dev to progress with the story and get more content out

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Mulan has taken a lot of critics because he/she has followed for a long time this idea of making all the variations and then expanding the number of scenes and the story. Right now he/she seems to be on a good track with a scene every few months with all the variations possible. For the rework of other scenes, I'm afraid it's probably going to have to wait.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes