AnaKara

Feb 7, 2019
I fucking love this game it's incredibly well made! I think I did everything this update but I haven't seen the glory hole scene, could someone give me a hint? Or any other scenes I might have missed because there's no like checklist and I really want to see everything this update. I finished the Prison, The new You, The Waitress Job but not the bar I don't know how to get into the locked room, I finished all breeding-cow and mother stuff.. and there's supposedly a repeatable imperator event but when I talk she just says busy after I had the choice to stab her or let her use me. By all accounts kira is a bimbo and I'm currently on all the rebellion stuff. Much love to the developer you're making an incredible game I just want to squeeze every drop out of this update ❤ Trying to get my card to work again so I can support on Patreon x3. Ok I actually did everything now is there any more content for the rebellion path after you get the device from the vault?

Last edited:
Reactions: IncineratedMulan

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Thank you, comrade
btw. Can you ignore the side quest go see the head doctor? I won't want mindbreak
I don't know, sorry, I went through the modification, so I don't what would happen if you skip it. But you are offered a choice of whether to see him or not at that point if I remember correctly. So, I guess you can stay out of it since dev gives the option. it is a quite major part though, it increases some attributes significantly. without it, you may meet issues like "not enough lust" in other lewd events, later on, I guess.

Reactions: NukaCola

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Could someone please tell me how the pregnancy plays out in this game?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
For now game have got a mindwashing experience at the barn. In the hucow training you can see the pictures of Kira being slowly brainwashed to actualy like the breeding. Breeding is a part of this training because of the lactation it induces. And remember that this is a barn where milk is made from hucows tits. Second to that idk what would happen with an actual baby. You need to think of consequences and have full scenario after getting your mc knocked out. You cant just leave it be pregnant with a bulged belly for the rest of the game played. That might be a breaking point for Kira maybe in the future release. Dr Jones is suspicious to me. Even so if Kira meet him just once in the barn.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes