Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Hmn, it's more like about Kira personalities. And how they would react for Kira eventually getting pregnant.
normal Kira - thats the choice maker, obviously
bimbo kira - hmn... in most cases bimbo's just like the overall concept of the sex, how she would like the pregnant sex?
killer Kira - hmn... thats what bothers me mostly as being pregnant i could think mostly as a burden of some kind for an assasin type of personality, maybe?

Edit: I am thinking that this Dr Jones is all behind this barn, so meeting him and somehow taking care/charge over that barn might be best idea here.

Last edited:

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
For now game have got a mindwashing experience at the barn. In the hucow training you can see the pictures of Kira being slowly brainwashed to actualy like the breeding. Breeding is a part of this training because of the lactation it induces. And remember that this is a barn where milk is made from hucows tits. Second to that idk what would happen with an actual baby. You need to think of consequences and have full scenario after getting your mc knocked out. You cant just leave it be pregnant with a bulged belly for the rest of the game played. That might be a breaking point for Kira maybe in the future release. Dr Jones is suspicious to me. Even so if Kira meet him just once in the barn.
that would be fine, we can save before "jumping" into it. there had been "game over" endings in the "new me" scenario already, no big deal~

Reactions: Mr Technician

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Generally the best idea is to leave this thread for a couple of years and try to forget what we've seen here... Then get back and look what's finally happened to the story... But it's impossible for the most of us xD

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
It is not in the game yet (For mc). Later, maybe after 6 months, you will be able to get pregnant at farm hucow events.
6 mouths damm thats alot of time ... I would die form waiting to see that ... I really hate when the dev take alot of time to make a update they should take less time and more stuff so they will have alot of people support them ... I dont like rushing things up too .... time and content should be balance ... not like many games when the devs get lucky and they games succeed and become well knowing they time long to make update and small updates as well so they milk the supports

Last edited:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
6 mouths damm thats alot of time ... I would die form waiting to see that ... I really hate when the dev take alot of time to make a update they should take less time and more stuff so they will have alot of people support them ... I dont rush things up too .... time and content should be balance not like many game when the devs when they games succeed and become well knowing they time long time to make update and small update as well so they milk the supports
Unfortunately, that is what almost all well knows devs do.

monster3099

May 31, 2021
6 mouths damm thats alot of time ... I would die form waiting to see that ... I really hate when the dev take alot of time to make a update they should take less time and more stuff so they will have alot of people support them ... I dont like rushing things up too .... time and content should be balance ... not like many games when the devs get lucky and they games succeed and become well knowing they time long to make update and small updates as well so they milk the supports
I mean there are only 2 developers working on this project and they only get paid like ~2-3k per month so dont expect everything roll out fast. The art and the story for the game is really concrete though

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
I mean there are only 2 developers working on this project and they only get paid like ~2-3k per month so dont expect everything roll out fast. The art and the story for the game is really concrete though
look at eva kiss she get less and she working on story and art and we get update every 3 mouth .... listen I dont want to rush things up to update every week or mouth but every 6 mouth cmon thats mean I will play twice a year and the game look about 15 percent of it there alot stuff looks to be add it ... when I will play it full when I have grandkids hhhhhhh ... the dev did great job in the story ( alots of words I didnt like it ) and the art its cool and they know how to mix Russian future cyber dump society ... any I hope they continue the good work and I hope they will add good time for it so I will play it full version soon and see what they bring us after it ....

Reactions: shadow415

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
o_O you make it sound like 2-3k per month is not much... If the devs are in Russia then its like 6-8 times the average salary in the country... so actually, one should expect a lot. It is just that patreon and all other crownfunding platforms allow people to waste their money without getting much in return.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
o_O you make it sound like 2-3k per month is not much... If the devs are in Russia then its like 6-8 times the average salary in the country... so actually, one should expect a lot. It is just that patreon and all other crownfunding platforms allow people to waste their money without getting much in return.
I am with you on that ...

eba

Feb 19, 2018
People forget that patreon takes a big ol' cut, and then taxes take a big ol' cut.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
People forget that patreon takes a big ol' cut, and then taxes take a big ol' cut.
lets say patreon take big cut then what about summertime saga they get around 70K+ and they give small update after long time ... I know 70K not like 3k what I am saying the timing is bad get update once or twice is bad very bad its call milking people ... anyway I hope the dev takes the games more serious if they want more supports because if you look at eva kiss the time she finish gggb she was getting around 700 people now have more 2000+ and she give good update ever 2-3 months and to me she deserver more and any dev work like her and I hope this game will get 4/3 update a year with big update so there will be more fans and supports and see new projects form these devs

ZelaT

Jun 3, 2020
Tbf, you can learn coding/etc and can go help them out...
I think it's progressing at a normal rate given the number of devs, the scope, and the reworks they're doing right now.

• Angry
Reactions: AlisaB

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Tbf, you can learn coding/etc and can go help them out...
I think it's progressing at a normal rate given the number of devs, the scope, and the reworks they're doing right now.
ohhh plz I tried rpg mv before and its very simple get to point A get item B to pass C to talk person D these are very easy ... what the things takes time is art and story development these take time and I dont like rushing them up and I dont take super long too ....

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
And you make it sound like Russinas should be paid less because they are Russians. You do not know where I live, you do not know my financial situation, so let me tell you - no, this amount is not enough for me and my partner in crime to support our basic human needs. Not to mention any “profit”.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
And you make it sound like Russinas should be paid less because they are Russians. You do not know where I live, you do not know my financial situation, so let me tell you - no, this amount is not enough for me and my partner in crime to support our basic human needs. Not to mention any “profit”.
too me I am not say you shouldnt get less and deliver more content ... its quiet the opposite I wish you get more and wish you more success but I really when things take far long and get less in way I see it milking like summertime saga but if you situations in your daily life and you really honestly doing your best of what your doing then I wish you the best and I hope continue the good work

Reactions: dregon87
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes