asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
how do i get the liquer?
There is a quest in which you can get the liquor from the gopnyk in red sportsuit, if I recall correctly. Once you have it, do not try to steal some from the stand as you will get arrested and the liquor you've bought will be forfeited.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
By the way, does someone has the progress report text ?
The gist of the progress report is that they have been working on Kira's art. They are making this sort of "Final cut" version of Kira, so that they won't have to redo it ever again.
They show off some new face art for Red Kira, and they show off blonde hair Kira...And big Silicone Kira which is quite something to look at I guess?

There are as far as I can read, no new updates on progress towards the next version of the story however, so be patient on that...as you probably have for the last few months with radio silence.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
They are re-doing Kira's art... again? Ok, lol. Cya next year for actual content update :LOL:
It's not a radical change. It's more just putting the last works on the art that is already there.
Adjustments to how tall she looks etc.

It's not a complete overhaul as it was last time.

Edit:
I can't save the game after file 14. What can i do ?
Remove the save files you want to keep out of the save folder?
Not much else people can do about the save limit afaik.

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
anyone know what the questions and stats they each give you?
If you search this thread, you will find it.
Check my post logs if that takes too long, as I remember posting something about it in the past.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
someone tell me help me get this scene. That's it, I ran around the scene a hundred times and didn't find it. What to do?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Lostraven wrote some scenes, but not all.
After that post mulan told that he had hired him for some more scenes. Not sure that they are in the game or not.
At least three people we know about, actually. If you check this topic, they commissioned a third for writing.
I did some scenes for free but not all.

Mulan commissioned me to do a few scenes (i.e the latest stuff with the techno priestess and the guy muscle guy whose obsessed with kira and chases her to fuck I wrote/came up with).

They don't currently have the funds to hire me in any sort of full time or even part time capacity. :coffee:

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes