Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
I have question: So bug on vivarium is in old save from <0.4.9.0 if i play new game on 0.4.9.2 this bug is inexiste ?

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
I have question II , Hucow has brainwashed and body transformation, like Bimbos path ? because i started play this game.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
I have question II , Hucow has brainwashed and body transformation, like Bimbos path ? because i started play this game.
There's no answer for this question, because all the questlines in vivarium are unfinished. We just don't know is the brain damage in farm/temple reversible/avoidable or not. Just play the weirdest path at your first run and have fun.
I think you'll have more then enough time to investigate all the routes between updates :)

LichG

Jan 15, 2019
We all should just forget this game and leave. Its dead, for real.
Now I think that someone is in moderation is mulans pal. 9months without an update, no "on hold" or "abandoned" and look at the game rating. I am pretty sure there was several 2 or 1 stars but now its miraculously 4+. Did someone cleaned low ones?
The game is not abandoned by the author. He didn't dissapear suddenly or gave an official answer about cancelling the project and the monthly progress updates are still up. So there is no sense in these tags. Slow development and endless promises - yes. Even Kingdom of Deception has same or less info about the progressing but also does not have 'abandoned' status.

Reactions: sam1545654

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
Even Kingdom of Deception has same or less info about the progressing but also does not have 'abandoned' status.
Please no, we are talking about two different things, the developer of Kingdom of Deception has finished one game entirely (one of the best game, love it), Kingdom of Deception is a consistent game with consistent branch, the Patreon is updated with art pack to download for Patreon quite each month with real progress report.

PunishedMulan and Defenestration is a different matter, dont want to add more rage. To simplify the concept is amazing, so a lot of people love it and became addicted. And we all are disappointed by the release content / release time / expectation / promises. We all hope a stunning release with hours of content after so many months and we all guess a beta release with finally few contents.

This apart I agree with you regarding tags.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
The game is not abandoned by the author. He didn't dissapear suddenly or gave an official answer about cancelling the project and the monthly progress updates are still up. So there is no sense in these tags. Slow development and endless promises - yes. Even Kingdom of Deception has same or less info about the progressing but also does not have 'abandoned' status.
So to put onhold or abandoned moderation needs statement from devs? Because im pretty sure 90% of abandoned games are abandoned by fact, because there was no updates, not because dev posted "fuck it, im leaving, stop donating on patreon"

LichG

Jan 15, 2019
Please no, we are talking about two different things, the developer of Kingdom of Deception has finished one game entirely (one of the best game, love it), Kingdom of Deception is a consistent game with consistent branch, the Patreon is updated with art pack to download for Patreon quite each month with real progress report.

PunishedMulan and Defenestration is a different matter, dont want to add more rage. To simplify the concept is amazing, so a lot of people love it and became addicted. And we all are disappointed by the release content / release time / expectation / promises. We all hope a stunning release with hours of content after so many months and we all guess a beta release with finally few contents.

This apart I agree with you regarding tags.
Calling KoD consistent after the mess in the development team and the next patches with the different content route - meh, doubtful for me. It's not matter, I've talked about it just as an example of the time between patches and broken promises of the unfinished game, nothing more

So to put onhold or abandoned moderation needs statement from devs? Because im pretty sure 90% of abandoned games are abandoned by fact, because there was no updates, not because dev posted "fuck it, im leaving, stop donating on patreon"
Read careful, friend. I stated two reasons, one of them is dissappearing without an answer. Ofc some of devs won't close their pages but at the same time there won't any news from them about the project in months

Last edited:

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
There's no answer for this question, because all the questlines in vivarium are unfinished. We just don't know is the brain damage in farm/temple reversible/avoidable or not. Just play the weirdest path at your first run and have fun.
I think you'll have more then enough time to investigate all the routes between updates :)
Vivarium has 3 days from 7.

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
Last update game 05.2021 and some dev release one update per year. Creator and dev team talk the project is not abandoned.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Read careful, friend. I stated two reasons, one of them is dissappearing without an answer. Ofc some of devs won't close their pages but at the same time there won't any news from them about the project in months
I dont see any evidence of his "activity" Shit he writes on patreon may stay on patreon. "Abandoned" or "Onhold" is about this site. Here the last time game was updated 8 months ago and he didnt post any update related posts after.

some dev release one update per year
Exactly who?

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
I dont see any evidence of his "activity" Shit he writes on patreon may stay on patreon. "Abandoned" or "Onhold" is about this site. Here the last time game was updated 8 months ago and he didnt post any update related posts after.

Exactly who?
Fetish Hotel ?

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
I feel bad for anyone that thinks this is a normal update schedule for active development games. We haven't been waiting for a full game. It's not even a feature update that gets it's own new tenths place. Literally just 8 months to increment the thousandths place by 1.

FoxCrest

Aug 30, 2018
I feel bad for anyone that thinks this is a normal update schedule for active development games. We haven't been waiting for a full game. It's not even a feature update that gets it's own new tenths place. Literally just 8 months to increment the thousandths place by 1.
It's a real shame too. Thought it was one of the best demos I've played. Hgame funding to development is always fucked though.

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
In my opinion its the best game but another month and no update.
This is your choice, too frustrating to my tast, to few sex event, to many branch unfinished, don't speak about release.

In Female Protagonist I got more pleasure from Karyn's prison, good girl gone Bad, Dilmur, Cyberslayer, Anna, Succulence, Claire's Quest, etc. I support some patreon creator (I did for FreshMulan but I want game to see girl being fu*** not being fu** myself and payed for), like Pululon / Not My bodie ! or leave2gether / Casey , man these developper send clear report, respect their promise, explain when there is a problem, this is another world. I remember a funny exchange in leave2gether patreon for a vote to know if we like ball licking. leave2gether send some teaser in video to see if we like it before next release, their Discord fell a good spirit, did you see Defenestration discord ? It feels like a nazy bunker.

For Me FreshMulan like coding but don't like the way Defenestration is going and he don't like project management, but he struggle with Patreon money he wants.When you develop something you don't want, you developp badly and at lesser speed you should.

I hope I'm wrong but to know, we need a release ! ;)

Last edited:

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
In Female Protagonist I got more pleasure from Karyn's prison, good girl gone Bad, Dilmur, Cyberslayer, Anna, Succulence, Claire's Quest, etc.
...Lida, Lily, Lisa, Office Wife....
But Defenestration has its unique scifi atmosphere. The only game is slightly similar to it is Cyberslayers.

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
...Lida, Lily, Lisa, Office Wife....
But Defenestration has its unique scifi atmosphere. The only game is slightly similar to it is Cyberslayers.
So true brother in lust... It's why we discuss here and we are all sad of the no release. Anyway we caan't do anything about it so will see.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes