EvilPleasure

May 11, 2020
I was a patreon until last month and I joined back 2 updates ago. I got tired of waiting for updates as every month just seemed like excuses after excuses so I ended it.

Yeah war sucks and that but so long between updatesband only a progress report 1st of every month gets way to annoying. If was getting weekly updates just showing 1 pic of stuff coming would have been better then just the 1 a month that read as a list of excuses and blaming moana as being slow on the coding.

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
I can understand the frustration, but with 919 supporters and $ 2000 a month they managed to make the best RPG-H graphically, you complain about its slowness, but you don't remember Malise & Machine, Wolfzq, Simbro they had triple the funds, with so little he managed to do this, think of the other patreons how much they cheated.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I can understand the frustration, but with 919 supporters and $ 2000 a month they managed to make the best RPG-H graphically, you complain about its slowness, but you don't remember Malise & Machine, Wolfzq, Simbro they had triple the funds, with so little he managed to do this, think of the other patreons how much they cheated.
whataboutism
Defenestration had tremendous output in the first year compared to what came after. Then the project bogged down like T-72 in mud. The turret still moved around for some time but the devs had already decided to ready their molotovs. The project went straight to development hell after that.

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
whataboutism
Defenestration had tremendous output in the first year compared to what came after. Then the project bogged down like T-72 in mud. The turret still moved around for some time but the devs had already decided to ready their molotovs. The project went straight to development hell after that.
I understand so you are just poor scared bunnies of the future of the game, I was not aware of these facts for just a second

• Angry
Reactions: Christ P Bacon

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
It is not fair, defenestration cannot be abandoned.
It's not just an H game, the quests with a lore, the politically incorrect, had to arrive on steam, had to be the H game revolution.
why why T-T

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
It's true that "Defenestration" is a good RPGM game but it's not the best one as you think! The best RPGM game as long is "Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession"! After Manila Shaw,the next best RPGM ones are: "Chronicles of Leridia";"Anna Exciting Affection Episode 1"(Episode 2 is no longer RPGM but RenPy with options to click on the places at the map like it's in "Fashion Business");Living with Mia act1 act2 and act3 or simply saying Episode 1(they also make Episode 2 a RenPy but a full RenPy with only choices and not like Fashion Business or second part of Anna Exciting Affection where you can click on the map to go in some place and also they make a RenPy version on the original one RPGM Living With Mia and named it Summer with Mia and Summer with Mia 2,but still the RPGM one Living with Mia it's better since there you can play half the game with Mia too and do a lot of quests and side quests too);"The Office Wife";"Autumn Boulevard";"A new Dawn"(that one has some buggs but it's really good one);"Lily of the Valley";"Downfall:A Story Of Corruption";"Elena's Life"(that one is completed) and also "Officer Chloe:Operation Infiltration"(that one is completed too) - this are the best RPGM games so long but i agree that Defenestration is also a good RPGM game and if they continue the game at some point(since the developer has a problem with that because of the stupid russian war) may be can be added after a while to the list with the best RPGM games too!

There are also some other RPGM games which are also good like: "Caliross,The Shapeshifter's Legacy";"Agent Alona";"Peck Orbit";"Neon Oasis";"The Chant of Dead";"The Nights of Suburra";"Cursed";"Fragile Innocence";"Laura Lustful Secrets";"Lida's Adventure";"Lisa";"Saturday Night";"A New Beginning";"Council of Lies"...So if you too like RPGM games as me then i suggest you go try some of that ones if you still didn't play them! :)

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
It's true that "Defenestration" is a good RPGM game but it's not the best one as you think! The best RPGM game as long is "Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession"! After Manila Shaw,the next best RPGM ones are: "Chronicles of Leridia";"Anna Exciting Affection Episode 1"(Episode 2 is no longer RPGM but RenPy with options to click on the places at the map like it's in "Fashion Business");Living with Mia act1 act2 and act3 or simply saying Episode 1(they also make Episode 2 a RenPy but a full RenPy with only choices and not like Fashion Business or second part of Anna Exciting Affection where you can click on the map to go in some place and also they make a RenPy version on the original one RPGM Living With Mia and named it Summer with Mia and Summer with Mia 2,but still the RPGM one Living with Mia it's better since there you can play half the game with Mia too and do a lot of quests and side quests too);"The Office Wife";"Autumn Boulevard";"A new Dawn"(that one has some buggs but it's really good one);"Lily of the Valley";"Downfall:A Story Of Corruption";"Elena's Life"(that one is completed) and also "Officer Chloe:Operation Infiltration"(that one is completed too) - this are the best RPGM games so long but i agree that Defenestration is also a good RPGM game and if they continue the game at some point(since the developer has a problem with that because of the stupid russian war) may be can be added after a while to the list with the best RPGM games too!

There are also some other RPGM games which are also good like: "Caliross,The Shapeshifter's Legacy";"Agent Alona";"Peck Orbit";"Neon Oasis";"The Chant of Dead";"The Nights of Suburra";"Cursed";"Fragile Innocence";"Laura Lustful Secrets";"Lida's Adventure";"Lisa";"Saturday Night";"A New Beginning";"Council of Lies"...So if you too like RPGM games as me then i suggest you go try some of that ones if you still didn't play them! :)
hi thank you, but many of these animations and images are done with engines and editors ... there is a difference of work

Reactions: Dagoth Urgers

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
Some people prefer 2d, others 3dcg.
it's not just for that, but also for the time and talent it takes, but clearly people just want fap material for that even Sabu's incomplete game is fine then. I personally would like some H games of fap material any too much

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes