LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
But has very nice Bimbofication process and Hucow transformation.
That's one of the main reasons i say that i agree it's a good RPGM game,especially the Bimbofication one....oh,and let's not forget that there is a option in the clinic(on the third floor in the right of the elevator) for Kira to enlarge hers tits (don't know why there is not such a option even for her butt but at least at the locker in the gym she can make it bigger and as a hucow she automatically can get that in her transformation too) - But still it's not the best one - the best RPGM game as long it's keep been Manila Shaw:Blackmail's Obsession and i don't think soon one of the others RPGM games will manage to beat it and turn to be better then Manila(i am sure you already see all the RPGM games i named in my previous comment) even if a lot of them are also pretty good or in the top list! :D

Last edited:

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
To be fair, the "best hentai game" is highly subjective. Imo Defenestration is one of the best hentai games i've played. But Caliross beats it out because more content, better characters, and having the best cowgirl sequence there is. plus it actually has gameplay.

Reactions: JaximusJaxer123

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
To be fair, the "best hentai game" is highly subjective. Imo Defenestration is one of the best hentai games i've played. But Caliross beats it out because more content, better characters, and having the best cowgirl sequence there is. plus it actually has gameplay.
Did you play "Chronicles of Leridia"? It's better then Caliross :) And by the way Defenestration is not a hentai game - yes,there are some stuff that make it look at some moments like is hentai but if you are compare it with "Chronicles of Leridia","Caliross,The Shapeshifter's Legacy" or even "A New Dawn" then i don't think you can say that "Defenestration" is a hentai game - at least not a complete hentai game,may be a half hentai one but obviously not a complete one!

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
Cronache di Leridia is practically done with Honey select not even with exclusive clothes with basic ones, Defenestration is with drawings made by an artist, it is not the quantity of sperm that defines a good RPG H, but also the quality

Reactions: Big Sip

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Cronache di Leridia is practically done with Honey select not even with exclusive clothes with basic ones, Defenestration is with drawings made by an artist, it is not the quantity of sperm that defines a good RPG H, but also the quality
I think that art was secondary to most of us. Mulan was redrawing someone else art qutie heavily in early days, but no one gave much fuck about it.

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
I think that art was secondary to most of us. Mulan was redrawing someone else art qutie heavily in early days, but no one gave much fuck about it.
Redrawing the art of someone well liked though, i'm sure it drew in more than a few players

eonkid081

Mar 3, 2019
Hi, i am stuck at 'Use your SquatBoi from Inventory' in the main story quest. What am i supposed to do here? Everytime i try to use the SquatBoi, it says "impossible to do right now". Am i missing something in plain sight? Any help would be great. Thanks. :)

Toorop

Aug 19, 2017
Use the blue screen Lenin on each location, they turned red after use. After ten, your squat boi work

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Ok so question how do you unlock the Pink hair in the salon?
to unlock the pink hair you have to increase your slut levels. the Gym ... by digging a little in the previous posts you will see more clearly in what I am saying

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Riddle me this... I started playing this game about a week ago (probably.)
I think I've reached the end of the available content.
However, there have been like 3 other times where I thought I reached the end of the available content and then found there was a fuckton more content.
So, how do I know if I've reached the end of the available content or if I should keep flailing around trying to find more?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Man I really miss this game. Feels like ages ago when I last played it and seeing how it's been almost 1 year without anything new is rough. Hope it'll return at some point. Wasn't there some major overhaul going on with the game or something? That's probably the reason why it takes so long, hm?

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes