SarcasticDF40

Jul 19, 2017
So uh, since the thread hasn't been that active for a few days, I'd just like to ask a question for those who are still interested in the game:

What type of content do you hope to see in this game's future? Personally I'm hoping to see some prostitution/brothel scenes.
More Vivarium, at least to the end of the seven day trial (and hopefully beyond.) It's already some of the best human cattle content I've seen in a game and it's only updated to day 2 of 7, so more please. Working pregnancy and birth, instead of bad end. A forced TF path would be great with an early game fast pass to the Vivarium through drugging, hypno, kidnapping, etc.

Beyond that just hoping the dev stays safe, be well and fuck Putin.

Reactions: aa14

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
ew, do you guys really like this? i found 3d animation not attractive, like, at this point i would prefer to bust a nut to windows xp desktop bro. Ofc there are exceptions, like ToN and HS, but 99% of games with 3d animation look notoriously bad and i'm geniunely confused i see them a lot.
Daz models are by far the worst offenders, rarely do people put enough effort into texturing and modifying the characters to make them look good so they always have that "uncanny valley" feeling. koikatsu and honeyselect at least are at least stylized so it's not immediately evident. I only hope that people start using honey select 2 at some point as the characters in that can genuinely look good.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
. I only hope that people start using honey select 2 at some point as the characters in that can genuinely look good.
Not enough fan-made content so far. Its ok for your typical "modern time family fucking game" but "fucking elfs by bunch of goblins, space monster fucking", or something even more bizzare is mostly out of question. In time, maybe.

Topp

Dec 10, 2017
Daz models are by far the worst offenders, rarely do people put enough effort into texturing and modifying the characters to make them look good so they always have that "uncanny valley" feeling. koikatsu and honeyselect at least are at least stylized so it's not immediately evident. I only hope that people start using honey select 2 at some point as the characters in that can genuinely look good.
I'll take ugly ass daz goblins over honeyselect/illusion models any day of the week

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
I'll take ugly ass daz goblins over honeyselect/illusion models any day of the week
Daz is much better with scenery and light, but models are usually crap and overused (that generic milf and teen every game has) , with super wierd skin color of second day corpse, shitty hair, and most poses look wierd. Im not sure if physics even exists there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alsaeroci

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Not enough fan-made content so far. Its ok for your typical "modern time family fucking game" but "fucking elfs by bunch of goblins, space monster fucking", or something even more bizzare is mostly out of question. In time, maybe.
How about tentacles; how plausible are they?

On that note, what's the pregnancy content in Defenestration? Anything tentacly or sci-fi? Or just some boring M/F stuff?

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
How about tentacles; how plausible are they?

On that note, what's the pregnancy content in Defenestration? Anything tentacly or sci-fi? Or just some boring M/F stuff?
There are some tentacles, but they are pain in the ass to make into nice form. And i have no idea if they even can be animated.

Reactions: f9account

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Pfft, what a fucking mess, a whole year of feeding promises and excuses. Jesus, and the game had great potential.

Sep 20, 2017
so like whats the update rate looking rn
So like about once a month we get a post, last month had a "preview" which was the base game with some random hucows so like not really anything

This month we got a single comment on the last post from him
so like he is still there, but who knows
Ill pay for one more month just to keep tabs on the discord outa pure curiosity

Reactions: CoalPhelps

xirirec

Feb 18, 2022
So like about once a month we get a post, last month had a "preview" which was the base game with some random hucows so like not really anything

This month we got a single comment on the last post from him
so like he is still there, but who knows
Ill pay for one more month just to keep tabs on the discord outa pure curiosity
Could you maybe share the preview download please?

Sep 20, 2017
Could you maybe share the preview download please?
there is litteraly nothing to share, litteraly jack shit, its three hucows, they do and say nothing, like if you have been looking at the updates on here, you have seen it basically, So to anyone wondering there is nothing of any value in the preview builds, aint even worth unzipping ya pants

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes