Oct 8, 2022
Dont give them ideas. this project has already gone on long enough, like maybe wild idea, they finish what the fuck is in the game first for once
I have no Idea why they can't just work on the two unfinished main quests. Like most of the content is already there and most of the images are already drawn and implemented in other scenes. Especially "Shroedinger's Patient" (Vivarium stuff). After that they could easiely work on "Modest Proposal" again and replace character art on the side. Like "Prison Break" only needs like what, six new character sprites or something to be up to date again. And the vivarium stuff only needs like two more scenes with mother and three or so more with snowball. And you can reuse most of the stuff from previous scenes. It would at least calm down the comunity for once. But aparently Mulan has a fetish for being degraded online smh

Jul 12, 2023
I have no Idea why they can't just work on the two unfinished main quests. Like most of the content is already there and most of the images are already drawn and implemented in other scenes. Especially "Shroedinger's Patient" (Vivarium stuff). After that they could easiely work on "Modest Proposal" again and replace character art on the side. Like "Prison Break" only needs like what, six new character sprites or something to be up to date again. And the vivarium stuff only needs like two more scenes with mother and three or so more with snowball. And you can reuse most of the stuff from previous scenes. It would at least calm down the comunity for once. But aparently Mulan has a fetish for being degraded online smh
I wanna know if the Catlady gets cowed dammit
Give me my Cow/Cat/Girl

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
View attachment y2mate.com - Tim Curry is escaping to the one place that hasnt been corrupted by capitalism_480p.mp4

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
here is my unofficial Android port of Defenestration v0.5b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
thanks buddy you are as always fast to port androids

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Is that several months of somewhat consistent updates?

Well done.
Well done?

Nothing about this is well done.

He handwaved over 15 months of development vanishing into thin air and then spent the next 14 drip-feeding content he supposedly already finished over a year prior while presenting it as newly made.

It's honestly impressive how much finessing he gets away with.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Well done?

Nothing about this is well done.

He handwaved over 15 months of development vanishing into thin air and then spent the next 14 drip-feeding content he supposedly already finished over a year prior while presenting it as newly made.

It's honestly impressive how much finessing he gets away with.
And i was hoping it was finally a "true" update.
So is just content that it was already there and have been re-introduced?
Waiting next update... again... :cautious:

This game is going down the path of Drunknescafe's new path...
I've seen way too many games destroyed by the attempt of the dev to "rebuild" them. Just go on the way you are.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Defenestration-0.5b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
And i was hoping it was finally a "true" update.
So is just content that it was already there and have been re-introduced?
Waiting next update... again... :cautious:

This game is going down the path of Drunknescafe's new path...
I've seen way too many games destroyed by the attempt of the dev to "rebuild" them. Just go on the way you are.
We never got the scrapped update. He delayed it twice and made up an excuse to not release it, because it was patently obvious he never actually made it and another delay was out of the question with how much he talked it up about being nearly finished.

Basically everything we've gotten in the last 14 months have been stuff that was promised to be in said update (that he assures was virtually finished before being scrapped), except on a much smaller scale and drip-fed to us over time.

So the running theory is that he fucked off with those original 15 months like everyone already assumed, made up a fake update using planned content, and then used the delays to rush a micro-update with a fraction of what was originally promised and "scrapped" the fake update. And since then he's just been doing more of those same micro-updates and nothing else.

• Sad
Reactions: Jarul and Someone
Oct 8, 2022
We never got the scrapped update. He delayed it twice and made up an excuse to not release it, because it was patently obvious he never actually made it and another delay was out of the question with how much he talked it up about being nearly finished.

Basically everything we've gotten in the last 14 months have been stuff that was promised to be in said update (that he assures was virtually finished before being scrapped), except on a much smaller scale and drip-fed to us over time.

So the running theory is that he fucked off with those original 15 months like everyone already assumed, made up a fake update using planned content, and then used the delays to rush a micro-update with a fraction of what was originally promised and "scrapped" the fake update. And since then he's just been doing more of those same micro-updates and nothing else.
I mean hey, his backers seem to like it, so who are we to judge

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I mean hey, his backers seem to like it, so who are we to judge
Call me naïve, but I have this lingering shred of hope that someone blindly supporting an obvious grifter will develop self-awareness when it's laid out exactly how they're being finessed. If that happens even once than it was worth the time I otherwise wasted typing.

Reactions: Driver9r

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Last time I played the game the main quest line in Vivarium was unfinished but there were things to do in the animal farm and mad max areas. Is it still unfinished? I'm seeing no mentions of Vivarium in the changelog but I'm not sure if it's because that part was finished earlier or there's more stuff being added to parts of the game before you can move to that madhouse.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes