Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
Sorry am still asking but I need to know

1. How do get the rebel outfit
2. How to get the cat for the little girl cause the walkthrough still isn't helping me

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Sorry am still asking but I need to know

1. How do get the rebel outfit
2. How to get the cat for the little girl cause the walkthrough still isn't helping me
I'm not sure about 1. but for 2. you can find the cat in the north east corner of the main area, then around the north central part you'll find a ladder on the front side of a building, then go back and get the cat.

Oct 8, 2022
Call me naïve, but I have this lingering shred of hope that someone blindly supporting an obvious grifter will develop self-awareness when it's laid out exactly how they're being finessed. If that happens even once than it was worth the time I otherwise wasted typing.
It's not a grift, he's just unfocused

Reactions: Rein

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
It's not a grift, he's just unfocused
He constantly lies to and gaslights people, and he took well over a year of crowdfunding when he wasn't working on the game.

Not sure about you but that sounds a lot more like grifting than it does a bad case of the ADHDemon taking hold of him. :unsure:

Reactions: cumslut123456789

time_creeper

Mar 13, 2019
Decided to give this game a shot b/c art style looked interesting. After the intro scene I wandered around the city a bit, ended up in a gym, then got sucked into a painfully unfunny conversation between a bunch of lockers that would not fucking end. After a full minute of that I closed and deleted the game out of spite.

Reminded me too much of trying to play Four Elements and the cringy "joke" dialogs that went on way too long in that game. Some of y'all really need an editor.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer
Oct 8, 2022
He constantly lies to and gaslights people, and he took well over a year of crowdfunding when he wasn't working on the game.

Not sure about you but that sounds a lot more like grifting than it does a bad case of the ADHDemon taking hold of him. :unsure:
He's just a bit overenthusiastic on what he wants to do. The things he puts in the changelog, aka the things that he acutally promises, are always being delivered. Also the patreon is to get updates on game developement and he does deliver on that front. And if his supporters are happy with what they're getting then there's really no problem.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
He's just a bit overenthusiastic on what he wants to do. The things he puts in the changelog, aka the things that he acutally promises, are always being delivered. Also the patreon is to get updates on game developement and he does deliver on that front. And if his supporters are happy with what they're getting then there's really no problem.
"Always" is a strong word when he's had literally dozens of instances where he promised something, in his own exact words, and never held up on it, and even on the changelog end of things we had 15+ months of "changelog" vanish with a single post.

And the argument of "The people he scams don't realize they're being scammed, so there's no problem" is glaringly flawed. The only thing he's "overenthusiastic" about is taking money, dude actively does less than the bare minimum for developing his game which infers that he doesn't want to work on it at all.

He only came back because he couldn't coast anymore after taking a supporter hit due to the game being marked as abandoned on here. There's a reason most of the micro-updates are in 3 month intervals, it's because he's trying to keep the auto-flag from triggering.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
So, according to the changelog, there is no advance on the storyline, this's another fixing update. Alright, I will skip it again.

Oct 8, 2022
"Always" is a strong word when he's had literally dozens of instances where he promised something, in his own exact words, and never held up on it, and even on the changelog end of things we had 15+ months of "changelog" vanish with a single post.

And the argument of "The people he scams don't realize they're being scammed, so there's no problem" is glaringly flawed. The only thing he's "overenthusiastic" about is taking money, dude actively does less than the bare minimum for developing his game which infers that he doesn't want to work on it at all.

He only came back because he couldn't coast anymore after taking a supporter hit due to the game being marked as abandoned on here. There's a reason most of the micro-updates are in 3 month intervals, it's because he's trying to keep the auto-flag from triggering.
Show me one changelog whos content wasn't implemented.
And again no one is getting scammed here. They can stop giving him money at any time. No one's forcing them and they can end their support for any reason they want.
Also there is no auto flag. It was only marked as abandoned for like five minutes because a bunch of crybabies like you weren't happy with the content of the updates. In order for a game to be abandoned or on halt the creator has to actively declare that. He never did and he posted regular updates on the state of the game regardless.
Also like what are you tryna do here? Calling the game a scam has literally never worked. It's also kinda stupid to say there's no new content five days after a content update.

Oct 8, 2022
So, according to the changelog, there is no advance on the storyline, this's another fixing update. Alright, I will skip it again.
It's sort of a split update if you will. A new quest was added last update, but he added the visulas in this one. So he did advance the storyline.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Mulan very clearly made some very bad decisions in the past, for which I have already expressed my extreme disapproval.

However I believe none of us should be eternally punished for the mistakes of their past. At some point we all must be allowed to simply ourselves, no longer burdened by the sins of our past, worst selves. I am happy the lesson has been learned, and the man is communicating and releasing updates somewhat regularly.

Now, are said updates enough to make me subscribe again? Absolutely not, I do not feel I got value out of the money I invested in the past. But they're enough to make me at least cheer him on.

Oct 8, 2022
Mulan very clearly made some very bad decisions in the past, for which I have already expressed my extreme disapproval.

However I believe none of us should be eternally punished for the mistakes of their past. At some point we all must be allowed to simply ourselves, no longer burdened by the sins of our past, worst selves. I am happy the lesson has been learned, and the man is communicating and releasing updates somewhat regularly.

Now, are said updates enough to make me subscribe again? Absolutely not, I do not feel I got value out of the money I invested in the past. But they're enough to make me at least cheer him on.
It's really funny to clown on Mulan tho

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
So this part of the changelog confuses me: ' Added text references to Kira’s appearance in a Modest Proposal quest (cum, pregnancy, some fetishes, whether or not her breasts are out and body writings); ' so is pregnancy in the game or still just a debug?

Reactions: bro111
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes