Oct 8, 2022
Hold up a second, Buttercup is supposed to say OMG everywhere! OMS is a bug, did I really mess up so bad?! I’m gonna check this out, thanks!
Wait what? Isn't it basically gospel that everyone says OMS instead of OMG. And even if not, shouldn't everyone in the farm say OMV instead?

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Wait what? Isn't it basically gospel that everyone says OMS instead of OMG. And even if not, shouldn't everyone in the farm say OMV instead?
Sharon mentioned it in the Vivarium intro. All vivarium residents believe in a god they call “Veles”, so Kira should say OMG instead of OMS in order to blend in.

However, dumb Kira’s just ignores this and smart ones stop giving a fuck after awhile, so it all just comes down to the Vivarium residents saying OMG.

That said, I’m honestly impressed you even noticed this.

Oct 8, 2022
Sharon mentioned it in the Vivarium intro. All vivarium residents believe in a god they call “Veles”, so Kira should say OMG instead of OMS in order to blend in.

However, dumb Kira’s just ignores this and smart ones stop giving a fuck after awhile, so it all just comes down to the Vivarium residents saying OMG.

That said, I’m honestly impressed you even noticed this.
I am extraordinarily smart you know. Only a genius can comprehend the intricacies of this game's writing.

Reactions: 0pis

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I am extraordinarily smart you know. Only a genious can comprehend the intricacies of this game's writing.
Oh come on, that’s not what I meant, it’s just that this little detail is, well - little. And we do have a quest log for a reason, some people just don’t like reading my stuff (which is fine). So I’m genuinely surprised you noticed this.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Oh come on, that’s not what I meant, it’s just that this little detail is, well - little. And we do have a quest log for a reason, some people just don’t like reading my stuff (which is fine). So I’m genuinely surprised you noticed this.
See even in this pirate forum thread you're getting some feedback and suggestions. For better this time.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Respect the drip

......literally
Your drip is fire, fellow youth, so don’t get me wrong! What I’m curious about is why is it even possible, because it shouldn't be yet.

It’s just a “combined” outfit with no lower body? Or did the game treat your stockings as lower body outfit?

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes