0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Yep, that’s it - you have to complete that part of the “prison break” quest before any of her dialogue can trigger. And you need her for the New You H-event (if you want to customize things and not just follow a set path)

The same goes for everything else. “Red Kira” dialogue can’t trigger if you don’t have her unlocked yet, and there are other instances where she can potentially act/speak (like Vivarium).
First instance I remember it mattering was in prison showers, where not only there was option to "pick the soap", but also let the inmates taste bit of ultra-violence made by Red Kira. So if anything is to go by, Kira before mind wipe was something between Mata Hari and Terminator.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2022
Isn't she first available when starting prison quest? Basically what Lenny does is unlocks her through neural ai visionary implant space age magic, for Kira's survival. I could be wrong.
Is she? I mean you get the fetishes from the start. You can have a pink dialoge option even before you unlock Lenny, so I assumed it would be the same for red.

Mustang1998

Dec 25, 2022
but something changes if you choose "Red kira", I don't know if it's like when you choose "LUST" if something changes about the character other than just the attitude

Oct 8, 2022
Yep, that’s it - you have to complete that part of the “prison break” quest before any of her dialogue can trigger. And you need her for the New You H-event (if you want to customize things and not just follow a set path)

The same goes for everything else. “Red Kira” dialogue can’t trigger if you don’t have her unlocked yet, and there are other instances where she can potentially act/speak (like Vivarium).
ydxgfchgvjhbkj.JPG

• Red Heart
Reactions: IncineratedMulan

Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019
You need “Red Kira” to be unlocked for them to work, so maybe that’s not a bug, just a missing hidden requirement?
Thank you very much. Seems like impatience ruined my multiple attempts to go for "normal Kira" route, as I was always stuck with inability to choose "Fuck you". Now I feel a twinge of guilt that you had to reveal this hidden detail.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IncineratedMulan

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Its adorable that people still believe Mulan will finish anything.
How many years ago farm was supposed to be finished? Back in 2021?
I think since than there was no significant updates. Maybe 1 scene per year.
Farm was never meant to be finished in 2021, but sure, why not? Let’s say that it was - What now? It takes longer because I decided to work on it longer or later or never, who knows? I work on whatever it is I want to work on because that is what I’m supposed to do.

And, dude, 1 scene per year? Really? Why would you even need to lie when I already am releasing 3-4 scenes per year (at best!)?

I mean, what’s the point of this? What are you hoping to achieve?

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
The only new scene was "shower" in 0.4.9.8
“Mother Pregnancy” Vivarium event in 0.4.9.9a was reuse of already in game art.
Didn't find third one.

Total "Art overhaul" is constant. I remember three already.
First of all, I just realized that you are not a potato lover, which is really upsetting, but I’ll let it slide (for now).

Now, “Mother pregnancy” was not a “reuse art”. It had some older art, but it was a brand new event.

And what the hell is even this supposed to be?! - “Art overhaul is constant. I remember three already” ?! Dude, what?!

Does it mean that everything I try to improve doesn’t count? I just do this for no reason?!

In any case, it is clear as day to me that you are not a real potato lover, and you don’t deserve to have a potato in your name. As for the rest of your arguments - you are resembling a potato rather well, I’ll give you that.

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
Bro is actually proud of releasing three scenes in a year lmao
I don't think that's what he is implying at all.

And, dude, 1 scene per year? Really? Why would you even need to lie when I already am releasing 3-4 scenes per year (at best!)?
That reads to me like he is saying people don't need to lie and say 1 scene because 3-4 scenes is already not very many/way less than what he wishes he was releasing. The implication being that he can't feasibly work fast enough to release more right now.

Sexy Manga

Jun 20, 2021
Hello, I have a question for you, developer. New pictures are added at the gym because the breast size is not correct at the gym. When I have the largest breast size, I suddenly have the smaller ones again.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
So? I basically deserve to be in the credits at this point with the amount of PR I'm doing.
I was specifically talking about YOU however.
I'm sure you'll get your credit when the game is finished...pffft haha.
What i deserve matters very little in the grand scheme of things. Unless you think literally everyone invested in the game deserves less then three scenes a year, the dev is clearly too slow.

Oct 8, 2022
I'm sure you'll get your credit when the game is finished...pffft haha.
What i deserve matters very little in the grand scheme of things. Unless you think literally everyone invested in the game deserves less then three scenes a year, the dev is clearly too slow.
I'm saying YOU specifically don't deserve any. Now stop bothering us. I don't want to talk to you and no one likes you.
Well except for Reader maybe, but no one likes him either.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Somebody can share what was in the Katya post on patreon? I understand locking polls and releases behind the subscription but general dev infos that can be of interest for potential subscribers shouldn't be locked away.

Reactions: CertifiedMushu

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Somebody can share what was in the Katya post on patreon? I understand locking polls and releases behind the subscription but general dev infos that can be of interest for potential subscribers shouldn't be locked away.
Hopefully CrucifiedMuan can provide it straight from the source.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes