JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
which is the Crazy route and or the badass Assassin route?. How do you get Kira on those routes?. I like the Bimbo route however, similar to "Luna's Fall from Grace" there are branches of Luna's possible personalities or authentic personality that is dormant at the start of the story. Luna had a Sub personality, a "Pure-Hero" personality and a "Badass neutral-Evil" personality. I wonder which personality is Kira's authentic self?.

danon

Sep 18, 2017
This game is already in the top 1% of hentai game art, I only see marginal improvements. But then I don't spend 3 hours staring at a nose bridge like an artist does.
I mean if the patrons pay for it, sure,.. I'd rather have more game to play.

Anyway, really like the new piercings.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
which is the Crazy route and or the badass Assassin route?. How do you get Kira on those routes?. I like the Bimbo route however, similar to "Luna's Fall from Grace" there are branches of Luna's possible personalities or authentic personality that is dormant at the start of the story. Luna had a Sub personality, a "Pure-Hero" personality and a "Badass neutral-Evil" personality. I wonder which personality is Kira's authentic self?.
CrucifiedMuan take note of this.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
plz don't change her face, getting back into this game loved it the first time around gonna check what's new. is there a way to not grow her tits? i don't remember lol i rather not, don't remember if it was a choice haha

Reactions: Hexplex

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
plz don't change her face, getting back into this game loved it the first time around gonna check what's new. is there a way to not grow her tits? i don't remember lol i rather not, don't remember if it was a choice haha
The first breast increase is forced but you can later pay to decrease breast size.

Reactions: Morsin

PotatoLewder

Jan 19, 2022
Mulan need those $. I heard buying "do not draft me" papers are now expensive as fuck. And his coder (if its not his alter ego) need those also.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Welp its oficially canceled fresh mulan is going to make a patreon post tomorrow explaining it but defenestration is oficially abandoned
View attachment 3249744 I like to do a nice little psyop now and then when devs of delayed games dont post for a while nothing gets them to respond quicker then the fear of people canceling their patreon i get imense pleasure of spreading misinformation in general too
I'm forgetting there are professional shitposters of Machiavellian kind and proportion in this thread, have a good Day Sir.
1587411876213.gif

Reactions: meds
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes