Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Can you play "dominant" in this game, or is almost all the Sex hidden behind bimbofication ?

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
Can you play "dominant" in this game, or is almost all the Sex hidden behind bimbofication ?
There is some support for dom in terms of story and text content, but for now it's more of a "resist" path than dom path. The content also pales in comparison to sub content. If you are coming specifically for dom, there are no scenes where Kira is acting as a dom to anyone else. There should be one releasing in the next update though, we just aren't entirely sure what it is.

Also, not all of the sub content is bimbofication. There is sub content that is completely bimbo agnostic.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
The update is delayed two weeks it seems.
Nope, and this is important - there’s no delay, because there was no date. Like, I didn’t promise anything up until now... I hoped we’d finish this by now, sure, but I didn’t share my hopes.

That said, the official release date is this week, a deadline that we still have to miss.

Oct 8, 2022
Nope, and this is important - there’s no delay, because there was no date. Like, I didn’t promise anything up until now... I hoped we’d finish this by now, sure, but I didn’t share my hopes.

That said, the official release date is this week, a deadline that we still have to miss.
But still, post the damn update Mulan! Can't you see that we've waited enough! Can't you see that we've suffered enough! We need those 3 additional pictures and 500 pages of dialogue, man! T.T

• Red Heart
Reactions: IncineratedMulan

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Technically the only thing Mulan promised/said was that it was the last progress report before the update so as long as there is none publish, promise is kept.
Waiting for those 500 pages of dialogue, now where are my glasses.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
But still, post the damn update Mulan! Can't you see that we've waited enough! Can't you see that we've suffered enough! We need those 3 additional pictures and 500 pages of dialogue, man! T.T
Why only 500, make it 1500 man let the lore be juicy.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
It’s currently 240 pages and we added a ton of options to skip most of it. I can make it a 1000, I mean - it literally was 1000, until I cut out everything “unnecessary”.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
It’s currently 240 pages and we added a ton of options to skip most of it. I can make it a 1000, I mean - it literally was 1000, until I cut out everything “unnecessary”.
You know what, forget what I've said it'll border with graphomania.

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hi, if possible, I'd like to know how the process of redesigning Kira's face is going. (If it is going at all).
And when at least approximately we can expect a new version of Kira's face in the game.
(Saw some old posts with a variant of the new face, liked it).

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
Hi, if possible, I'd like to know how the process of redesigning Kira's face is going. (If it is going at all).
And when at least approximately we can expect a new version of Kira's face in the game.
(Saw some old posts with a variant of the new face, liked it).
We haven't had an update since then I believe. The devs seem to be all in crunching on the next update and haven't taken the time to cover much outside of it recently.

Reactions: VVTS
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes