Jul 12, 2023
can someone post the changelog?
- 273 pages of script.
- 218 new pics
- 117 updated pics
- The end of “A Modest Proposal” Main quest.
- Start of a “Counter Offer” Side quest.
- Katya Scissors H-event
Normal
Repeatable version
- “Mind” Sexposition event
- “Secret” Augs shop H-event (path exclusive)
12 somewhat different versions, we only did the 4 ones that focus on Kira.
- Second prison pole H-event:
Humiliation 1
Stage1
Stage2 (repeatable)
Humiliation 2
Stage1
Stage2 (repeatable)
Anal1
Stage1
Stage2 (temporarily repeatable)
Anal2
Stage1
Stage2 (repeatable)
- Updated and layered Katya’s character art
Different outfits based on her place (dorm, prison, shop)
Ability to be transformed in the future
- New layered NPC “Shwift/Polina”
Different outfit based on what Kira is wearing
Ability to be transformed in the future
- Update Some Older Katya H-events
Augs’s shop
Prison pole
- New “Carrying people” pose for Kira’s dialogue art
- New T-shirt (path exclusive)
- Preview of “Fetish Removal” System
- Preview of “Consent form”
- Re-coded every single line of dialogue Katya says in game to support new layered art
- Re-coded every single picture Kira’s dialogue art has to fix the dialogue glitch.
- Kira’s dialogue art logic overhaul:
bust positioning is now available
opacity expression change
poses integration with other busts
- Added Kira’s sprites for different hair colors
- Added Kira’s naked sprite for 3 major breast sizes
- Deleted confusing and outdated hints and cheats

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Defenestration-0.5c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: 90t3DXtm3p

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Defenestration v0.5c-hotfix.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Defenestration [v0.5c] [Fresh Mulan] - Compressed

Win [250 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

somedud3

Sep 11, 2022
Shower scene is bugged after breast enlargement, the tits look default. Diner scenes are bugged when she flashes. Unless this is because I transferred my save folder.

Reactions: Sexy Manga
Jul 12, 2023
I dont get the criticism, this game is amazing and the dev is trying his best. Been watching this game for years and im impressed the dev is still working on it. Thumbs up dev.
Scaring devs off these pages kills the fun community we have here. Succubus Covenant is a good example. Sigh.
trying his best? How, what other games get updated as infrequently and with such minimal changes, he has spent nearly two years treading water and in that time we have gotten a handful of mission, a few sex scenes, sure quality over quantity but this is insane, such a slow pace, there are single Devs who have done way more in a fraction of the time, he stalling, hording money and putting that bare minimum into this project

And I want him scared, I want his patreons to call him on shit, I want to see effort for what I use to pay him

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
How do you trigger the "second pole event"? I'm guessing Kira has to be put on the pole, rather than selling out Katya, but after that? Are we supposed to remain in the prison and trigger it somehow or do we return to the prison area later, after escaping?

is there any new content for if you DO turn Katya in? There's mention off new scene in the AUG-shop depending on path, is that it, or is it something else?

I usually prefer to brainwash all the other girls so that Kira has some good company but unless there's any new content for it, I guess i'll put Kira on the pole this time.

soren26

Jul 27, 2021
Confirm, still bugged everywhere. (y)
Most disappoinment is pole job in prison, Kira can be bimbo with 5th size ot tits, with pink hair, but as soon as scene starts - she becomes default white hair flat breast person. Like you just started the game.
Again and again Mulan breaks important parts of game...

Or maybe somebody have other situation at pole job in prison? :unsure:

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
trying his best? How, what other games get updated as infrequently and with such minimal changes, he has spent nearly two years treading water and in that time we have gotten a handful of mission, a few sex scenes, sure quality over quantity but this is insane, such a slow pace, there are single Devs who have done way more in a fraction of the time, he stalling, hording money and putting that bare minimum into this project

And I want him scared, I want his patreons to call him on shit, I want to see effort for what I use to pay him
Do it on patreon where they'll see it then. It's just my opinion so you can do whatever you want but i feel Talking to devs here is more advantageous when they actually participate in the community. I hope the bugs get fixed eventually but we can't apply pressure if the dev stops visiting us yknow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramirad and syralic

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
Do it on patreon where they'll see it then. It's just my opinion so you can do whatever you want but i feel Talking to devs here is more advantageous when they actually participate in the community. I hope the bugs get fixed eventually but we can't apply pressure if the dev stops visiting us yknow.
This is not a dev forum. It is not for the devs. If the dev wants to engage in it thats fine but if he doesn't than thats fine too. This is also not a place to constantly kiss a devs ass and make them feel good about themselves, they have their discord for it. A lot of devs are active here and I agree with you that those threads are better and more fun but its a credit to those devs because the worked hard to built that. With Mulan here its the opposite. He always tries his best to burn everything down.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes