Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I'm must say I'm less and less into Katya the further we progress her relationship. The lezdom is what I like with her, not entierely fan of the whole edging stuff, would have prefered the inverse where Kira is sluttified but can't cum unless she is with Katya forcing her to come back to her (since she was afraid of Kira leaving her), but the dumbification to the point of not being able to read is a huge turn off. I like slutty but not dumb and even less braindead dumb.
There are already plenty if not almost exclusively stupid bimbo sex event.
Maybe I should do a playthrough without her but then no lesbian content.

soren26

Jul 27, 2021
This may shock you, but I actually told my patrons that the pole event will be “unlayered” beforehand. Same goes for everything else, apart from the new Augs shop event (which I kept secret), everything was announced.
It took a lot of time, I agree, and maybe I should’ve picked something simpler for this update, but I genuinely wanted to finish what I started and focus on existing quests and characters.

I know that I tend to just add things without proper endings, so this was the first attempt I made to advance storylines that I already started.
I genuinely don’t understand why you think I just added more unfinished stuff, when this update completes another main quest and advances multiple existing storylines. Sure, it also adds some new things, but that’s just how updates work - they add more things to the story, until it gets finished.
Me and others speak about other problems. Why can't you fix hair and breast size in scenes, which are not closed for replay?
If transformation is obviously your fetish, why Kira is different everywhere?
Why f.e. can't you fix gym scenes, why if she is bimbo already with 5th size breast, in scenes we have to see her 2nd-3rd size, or even zero size breast? Total mess.

Maybe it is not easy job for 5 minutes, but it could be fixed months (or years) ago, cos if you don't respect players (patrons), it is your own fetish.

Last edited:

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Me and others speak about other problems. Why can't you fix hair and breast size in scenes, which are not closed for replay?
If transformation is obviously your fetish, why Kira is different everywhere?
Why f.e. can't you fix gym scenes, why if she is bimbo already with 5th size breast, in scenes we have to see her 2nd-3rd size, or even zero size breast? Total mess.

Maybe it is not easy job for 5 minutes, but it could be fixed months (or years) ago, cos if you don't respect players (patrons), it is your own fetish.
What respect? What fetish do I have? And what am I supposed to fix? And if there’s a bug - tell me, we’ll fix it.

Things you’re describing are not bugs, they’re just incomplete events, and I can 100% just add more stuff to them (like pink hair, for example). But then you’ll be upset that I’m “Reworking” stuff instead of adding new quests/events.

Worry not tho, I’ll keep doing both - some updates will add more content, other updates will add more layers to older events. So there will always be something that you don’t like.

Jul 12, 2023
Was always amazed by the amount of hate the dev gets here, every single page of this thread you find someone felling compelled to tell why he/she has no hope, why he/she pulled support, if it's not straight up dissuading people to support and why supporters should fell vindicated like they are.
At this point it can only be a love / hate relationship, or those people have kink being haters, what a time to be alive for them.
They'd rather shit everywhere so no one has nice things, the dev doesn't come or cannot take any constructive criticism because it's drawn in a cesspool of a thread.
Personally I'd rather have a slow game than no game at all, or a game that gets abandoned because its dev goes into a burnout.
The truth is there is not a lot of games like this one, that's why it has the supporters it has and also haters that keep coming back.

Now constructive criticism, what mainly irks a lot of people is that they fell like the dev overpromise and underdeliver.
There is 2 sides of this: sharing the vision / direction, and trying to package it into content that can be tied to delivery expectations.

I don't really think people have big issues with the 1st, besides briging expectations quite high sometimes (recently I can think of the cumslut perk), but it's ok as the vision purpose is to make people dream and look forward to future developements.
Now the 2nd is where people lose their shit, and objectively multiple times the dev tried to timebox content and had really a rough time develiring it.

It's a chaotic development process but so far, timeframe aside, it get things done.
Disclaimer I'm no shrink, but I've been there next point is subjective.
It could be that as a dev you communicate to put pressure on yourself and "get the crunch done" but quite a riksy one as you use people expectations as fuel, and if not met even after the crunch, and despite the quality often matching (or exceeding) the expectations you end up with people feelling like their trust as been broken.
Add to that, the creative side of things, as game dev doesn't answer a specific given need, when is the next piece of content good enough ?
Now pub level psychology aside, I'd say this point got way way way better, dev communicates well on Patreon, difficulties are shared, some content de-scopped to get a release, people on this forum do not have the patreon side of things or just a part.

Like I said there isn't a lot of game like this one and developping this game is hard, it's not you average corruption game where you just have self contained quest that have no impact on the others, or you averyage VN where some obvious path branching aside, what you do and say doesn't really have an impact on the story. Here the dev struct really a good balance between side quests and their respective progression, but also how it impacts the MC during main quests, in fact I have yet to find a game that does it so well.

IMO, as a fan, once you know that and are fully aware there is no other way to get this kind of content, well you can make decision about supporting by yourself and make your voice heard in a constructive manner if you want to impact developement direction.
Supporting is not buying, people should get that it's ok to support "just this much", yeah some creators / studios / projects develiers way differently, you're almost paying a subscription to have steady content develiery, good for them to reach this point and good for you if you feel you have your "money worth".
But, if every game creation should make economic sense, don't worry that creators and studios will keep pulling the uno reverse card and embrace your future riddled with free games packed to the brim with microtransactions and lock up content release behind DRM.
Telling people not to invest in a shitty creator is bad thing? I mean I do come here for shit takes

clover1024

Jul 4, 2021
Anyone else have the layered moving images in the most recent version feel choppy? Instead of prior it glitches through the character like in the gym scene.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Telling people not to invest in a shitty creator is bad thing? I mean I do come here for shit takes
Hold up! You’re that testicle fella! Care to elaborate on your review?
“If you do the missions in the wrong order it can break dialogue, art, and scenes”
“Many systems are just broken, As of now you can strip down nude in public with no lust or fetishes”
“Old scenes break if you have the wrong breast size”
“I have broken the outfit system in save permanently by trying to adjust outfits at the wrong time”

And let’s not forget this gem “Its not a good product and I wouldn't waste my time on it until its complete”, why are you here, fam?

I genuinely mean all of that, elaborate. If you’re cincere - I’d like to improve my game.

Reactions: AFuglyMunchkin

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
i stole it at night and got arrested, but that removed it from my inventory. do i just try again?
It's supposed to be that way. You then get back at the appart near your roommates and the 2 guys should give a quest to get it back or something that will lead to something longer... but as I said it's too long I played from scratch to remember well. There is a walkthrough where it's well explained.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
So, i played and my main goal was to get the biggest tit size possible, but that locked me in the bimbo route(unable to change my hair and all), and has i only had one save, so well... i lost everything:), so my question is, is possible to get the biggest breast size being without being locked in bimbo?(probably on slut route idk), the same for lips size, and the way to achieve the breast enhancements are different? i'm gonna start a new save

soren26

Jul 27, 2021
What respect? What fetish do I have? And what am I supposed to fix? And if there’s a bug - tell me, we’ll fix it.

Things you’re describing are not bugs, they’re just incomplete events, and I can 100% just add more stuff to them (like pink hair, for example). But then you’ll be upset that I’m “Reworking” stuff instead of adding new quests/events.

Worry not tho, I’ll keep doing both - some updates will add more content, other updates will add more layers to older events. So there will always be something that you don’t like.
First - The Gym, you made there several repeatable scenes.
Kira's body status is: pink haired bimbo, 5th size of breast with piercings.

Starts exercise scene: hair is pink, but breast is zero or 1st size without piercings.

So, why hair data is correct, but not for breast?

Also for groping scenes - she has flat tits at all, everywhere, but hair is pink.
And so is in many other scenes.

You want to say, f.e., that Gym is incomplete event, exactly this location? Ok, but you completed some events there. And they obviously have bugs, which you don't fix for many months or years.

If you're afraid that if you'll fix it now, then you'll have no other content to sell to patrons, it's very weird logic. Just fix it, as for content you allready have MANY unfinished routes to sell in future.
Or you can pretend that don't understand me or others, but not be surprised that "level of hate" and unsubsribes will only rise.

Aug 17, 2020
First - The Gym, you made there several repeatable scenes.
Kira's body status is: pink haired bimbo, 5th size of breast with piercings.

Starts exercise scene: hair is pink, but breast is zero or 1st size without piercings.

So, why hair data is correct, but not for breast?

Also for groping scenes - she has flat tits at all, everywhere, but hair is pink.
And so is in many other scenes.

You want to say, f.e., that Gym is incomplete event, exactly this location? Ok, but you completed some events there. And they obviously have bugs, which you don't fix for many months or years.

If you're afraid that if you'll fix it now, then you'll have no other content to sell to patrons, it's very weird logic. Just fix it, as for content you allready have MANY unfinished routes to sell in future.
Or you can pretend that don't understand me or others, but not be surprised that "level of hate" and unsubsribes will only rise.
You know there is a difference between bugs and things that are not implemented. If a body morph isn't yet implemented it defaults to small breasts. That's known and some people manage to start discussing it every update.

soren26

Jul 27, 2021
If a body morph isn't yet implemented it defaults to small breasts.
You forgot about hair, they are "implemented" though, if you have pink, in gym they are pink too, therefore can't be accepted.
Listen, main part of this game is mind and body transformation, like it or not. For many people dialogs are so-so interesting side, many doesn't read 2/3 part of the text.
Because game lacks of significant story progression for years (!), some satisfaction for users could be sandboxing with proper body. But even there situation is very bad. Moreover, Mulan pretends, that he don't understand it. :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes