FraukeFiedler

Jan 13, 2018
Well, layering events is tough, so we’re currently first implementing “base” events and then layering them in the next update. If you had basic decency to at least pretend that you’ve played our last two updates - you’d see what you wanted.
Here. Let me help you out.
How do I get the scene from the picture?

Last edited:
Reactions: IntiJWC11

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
On the off chance that this message is taken seriously. I think I speak for many when I say that the dialogue between male characters is cringe and a turn off. I think it would be much better if they were written to be more sinister and manipulative.

I get it you hate Russians, but do you really want your hatred to make you come off as the fool? Not to mention writing parody in a way that depicts something completely alien to what you are parodying does not work as parody.
I don’t allow my hatred to influence the game. If I did - there would already be a gimp named “Vlad the Impaled”.

I write some male characters, and some female ones (Polina, Sharon) as silly because I think it’s funny. Gulag, Chief Officer, Razin, Supreme Leader, Snowball - there’s plenty of “serious/sinister” characters. Not to mention that there isn’t a single H-event with a silly character, male or female.

I like our mixture of rather dark themes with absurdist humor, so I completely disagree with you. Humor is subjective, if you find it cringe - that’s fine, but I’m not going to change a thing.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2022
I don’t allow my hatred to influence the game. If I did - there would already be a gimp named “Vlad the Impaled”.

I write some male characters, and some female ones (Polina, Sharon) as silly because I think it’s funny. Gulag, Chief Officer, Razin, Supreme Leader, Snowball - there’s plenty of “serious/sinister” characters. Not to mention that there isn’t a single H-event with a silly character, male or female.

I like our mixture of rather dark themes with absurdist humor, so I completely disagree with you. Humor is subjective, if you find it cringe - that’s fine, but I’m not going to change a thing.
Just keep on doing what you're doing queen
(But maybe speed things up a little)

AnaKara

Feb 7, 2019
Sure, it's mainly the pole - we’ll finish what we started and only then move on to the next thing. I also want to add an alternative “slut” version of the latest Katya H-event, since the one that’s in the game right now is more catered towards Bimbos, and more interactions to the part where you’re carrying Shwift, more references to Kira's stats and appearance, etc.

Basically, we released this update because I felt that we had to, not because it was done - so now we’ll focus on polishing it and expanding the pole event.

Hey Mulan love the update jut a quick question....how do you even trigger the second pole event? Do you need to still be in the prison? Is there a way to go back to the prison?

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Hey Mulan love the update jut a quick question....how do you even trigger the second pole event? Do you need to still be in the prison? Is there a way to go back to the prison?
Just keep on playing the main story and that’s it. Once you complete “A modest Proposal” it will become unlocked.

Oct 8, 2022
What I’m doing in order to fight you orcs is limited to my abilities, but I assure you - I’m neither hiding nor running from any buses. No idea where you’ve got that.

Ukraine is not perfect, it has plenty of problems, but they are OURS, not yours. Leave.

And dude, are you serious? You’re seriously calling our elected president a dictator, when you are eternally ruled over by a gremlin? Remind me, how many “presidents” did you have since the fall of the Union? One and a half? Two and a half? Don’t answer that, it’s rhetorical (asked in order to produce an effect or to make a statement rather than to elicit information).

And I literally told you what I meant by “identity”. There is no point in arguing over history and the existence of Ukrainians, because even though I completely disagree with putler’s little piece of fanfiction, you made sure that Ukrainians exist now - you’re creating more and more of us every day. Ironically, by killing us.

After the war ends (congrats on being able to call it a “war” and not going to prison btw, lol), you’ll pay for it. I mean, you’re already paying, but things will only get worse for you. After all, your little baby Putler has no successor and he is well above Ruzzian average life expectancy.

As for this little point of yours:

Then LEAVE! That’s all you have to do! Leave us alone and continue beating your wifes (but just 3 times, over 3 would be illegal), drinking vodka and pretending that you all are “martyrs” and not just some little bi*ches that serve a demented gimp.

You deserve a special place in hell, and maybe I was too soft on you. Maybe I should just base my character on you - write them as angry, pathetic, submissive and extra-moronic as you seem to be.

Just tell me, are you considered to be an average Ruzzian amongst your herd? Or are you like an extra-smart one by your standards?
1719351346944.jpeg

Doku28

Nov 7, 2022
Hello, when I go to the pole to work and select the concent form it registers me selecting it, but the form doesn't appear. Am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: SpartaKus57
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes