fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
I'm not gonna lie, the level of work FM put into the bimbo route dialogue... this is the reason they have some of my money. I had no idea how much dumbfuck shit comes out of the mc's mouth. Last time I played, either it wasn't available or I hadn't explored it, but just going full throttle into brainwashing, fetishes, and a lot of dumb bitch juice oh god. I think my characters int is at -100 something. She.......has absolutely no fucking clue what's going on. If it wasn't for the god that is the real player in this situation, she'd be walking into walls and eating grass and I find it so fucking entertaining.

This game is a long grind to true lewd content, but lord jesus it's fucking worth it just for the sheer hilarity. Haven't hit end of content quite yet. A little surprised the farm hasn't received any progress since last I played. Real bummer on that, but I'm still finding out what was worked on instead.

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
I'm not gonna lie, the level of work FM put into the bimbo route dialogue... this is the reason they have some of my money. I had no idea how much dumbfuck shit comes out of the mc's mouth. Last time I played, either it wasn't available or I hadn't explored it, but just going full throttle into brainwashing, fetishes, and a lot of dumb bitch juice oh god. I think my characters int is at -100 something. She.......has absolutely no fucking clue what's going on. If it wasn't for the god that is the real player in this situation, she'd be walking into walls and eating grass and I find it so fucking entertaining.

This game is a long grind to true lewd content, but lord jesus it's fucking worth it just for the sheer hilarity. Haven't hit end of content quite yet. A little surprised the farm hasn't received any progress since last I played. Real bummer on that, but I'm still finding out what was worked on instead.
Personally i detest bimbo i like masochistic protagonists who with full knowladge and abilety of their own conciousnes choose to fuck up their life due to their humiloation and degradation fetishes bimno routes not only do not apeal to me sexually but even personally they irk me like ok at ehat point is this mc legitmiatly disabeled

High iq gigaslut gang rize up

Kisch

Jan 15, 2021
Personally i detest bimbo i like masochistic protagonists who with full knowladge and abilety of their own conciousnes choose to fuck up their life due to their humiloation and degradation fetishes bimno routes not only do not apeal to me sexually but even personally they irk me like ok at ehat point is this mc legitmiatly disabeled

To each his own, i think

Last edited:

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018

That's fine. Bimbos are my thing, I'm dating one. If only I had the cash for some top work, it would be happening lol

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
hello, I have a problem modifying the saves, the rpg maker does not work and the software has DL 0.6.10 either, no data changes !!

bimboid097

Aug 4, 2024
when are we going to get an update is anyone on discord or has seen an announcement ? did the game died or abandoned?

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes