soren26

Jul 27, 2021
For you finger purist out there, I had it rework the hands. AI doesn't like hands. :(
View attachment 4009981

Cool, interesting result! Would be funny if one day some person will finish scenes and even the game faster than Mulan by using AI.

I suggest to do more scenes in gym, when she exercises and being groped. Try different breast sizes please.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Defenestration-0.5d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
this disgusting farm ended? after 3 years delay i alredy can continue play?
culd i have save file after farm?

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
The hell, this is still in the works!!! what reworks....sigh. 20 years left before the game is actually done.
you are being very optimistic sir, i'm sure i'll be dead before this game finishes! XD
Oh my God, 1 new H-scene. That's way too much content for 1 update.
And from the changelog seems to be a random harassment one... i'd have hoped he started to at least do some scenes with the side characters that were betrayed like the girl from the dormitory, the one in the farm, but they simply get brainwashed and there is no h-scene with them.

LittleDemon

Jun 22, 2019
There is nothing funnier than logging in every time and looking at the changelog of a new update from this
author...

(Нет ничего смешнее, чем заходить каждый раз и смотреть changelog новго обновления от этого автора...)

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes